Chapter 1: No Freaky Touches

Kim Jae Kwang smiled at his silly girlfriend as she ran around with the kids in park pretending to catch them. She was such a child at heart, he thought. He grinned when he saw her purposefully running slow so their three year-old neighbour could easily catch her. He laughed out as Ria caught onto Tani and pushed her unintentionally causing Tani to lose her footing and go crashing onto the freshly cut grass.

"Jae!" Tani scolded him as she glared at him, "You're not supposed to laugh. Help me." Jae shook his head as his walked over to his girlfriend but paused before he reached her. He turned to Ria who was grinning at him and he high fived her as she giggled at him. A loud gasp was heard from his left as his girlfriend muttered curses under her breath, not being able to curse him in front of the kids. As she had to be a good role model unlike her twat of a boyfriend.

She was pissed at him as he couldn't stop his self from planning against her with the kids. A scowl was evident on her face as all the kids around them laughed at her despise. So, when he finally reached where she was and offered her a hand, she slapped his hand hard and stood up fiercely.

The anger was radiating off her and Jae couldn't stop himself as he checked her out. Her gorgeous figure was well clad with her tight skinny jeans and her torso was covered with one of the t-shirts she had stolen from him. Her brown skin shone in the evening sunlight and looked radiant against his peach t-shirt. She had a coat over her body to keep her warm even though the sun was out it was windy. The coat had fallen over her shoulder in her process of standing up aggressively. His gaze landed on her exposed collar bone and he had to gulp slowly to keep his thoughts from wandering. His lust-filled thoughts were broken as she huffed loudly causing him to look up and he swore he saw the stars in the day-light when her stern-gaze and strict demeanour was what he saw. Fuck, she's so hot when she's mad, he thought as he looked her up and down and had to concentrate on the situation.

Tani rolled her eyes as she knew his gaze and he wasn't in his right mind. This pissed her off more and she clenched her jaw in frustration. "Jae, focus on the matter!" She stated sternly and her scowl deepened as he replied, "Oh, I'm focusing very well." He bit his lip as his gaze landed on her plump lips. He wanted to kiss her all the time and never let go. Her lips turned into an angry pout and Jae suddenly realised that maybe he pissed her off too much as he looked up and saw the anger in her eyes. I'm fucked, he muttered to himself as he took a step forward to reach out to her. His heart clenched as she took a step back and looked around the kids in the park. Everyone was now staring at them including the older couples who walked in the park.

Jae had his hand out for her to take but he slowly retrieved it back as he realized that she wasn't to hold his hand. So, he to play it off he moved his hand to scratch his neck shyly. He cleared his throat as he turned to the kids and said, "Well, well, well kids, it's already seven p.m. Come on, get your asses back home or your mothers would have my ass on the line." The kids laughed out at him but nonetheless listened to him as they all picked up their belongings and turned to move out of the park.

Tani was standing still as she watched Jae help the kids to return and she decided to see how long he would ignore her anger. Tani's anger was starting to fade as she saw how cute he was with kids, helping them out with his smile and two dimples poking out of his cheeks. He looked so huge in between the kids with his tall height and lean body. His attire also seemed out of place with his black t-shirt, black jeans and white cap. He always does this! He makes me angry and then acts all cute unknowingly, Tani was busy in her mind – quarrel that she didn't realise Jae had already sent most of the kids back and was now standing in front of her. Jae chuckled and it brought her out of her trance and she took a step back to show her disagreement with the closeness.

Jae smiled at her sweetly as he took her left hand in his and started playing with her fingers. Tani looked at him and immediately withdrew her hand. She turned around as she started walking aggressively. Jae stood in his spot as he saw her retrieving figure and almost did a happy dance when she stopped. I knew it, he thought to himself, she can't stay mad at me. But, his happy mood was crumpled as he saw her flash him both of her middle fingers and flipped him off angrily.