I cried harder that it was hard breath from the pain "Tell them to stop... I can't Br-Breath." I said and then I passed out from the exaggerating pain.

**********

"Maybe she shouldn't have punched or bit me!" I heard "It's training and it was only a bite!!! You didn't have to throw her breaking her bones!!" a familiar voice said back I groaned a little and my fingers twitched "She's awake get out!!" the voice said.

I opened my eyes and was blinded by the the light it looked blurry so I blinked a couple of times I looked up and saw Adrian on one side and Brian on the other "baby are you okay!?!?"he asked I just groaned "What hurts!! You fucking idiot get the hell out!!" he said growling.

"Shut the fuck up! She's my mate to!" he said "A true mate wouldn't hurt them!!" he snarled back "Yeah well maybe the bitch shouldn't have but me!!" he snapped back.

"She's not a bitch you stupid prick." he said punching his face "Stop!" I said which came out all cracked "Get me some Water please." I said Adrian walked out going and as he did Cameron the twins and Alex came in "Hey!" Luke said "Chickaa!!" they screamed I smiled and waved.

They looked over at Brian and glared at him "You" luke said "Need" Lucas said "To" Luke said "Leave." they both said he just snorted and left mumbling something about all of them will die....

I just layed down and Adrian came in with some water he handed it to me and I drank from it "Thanks." I said it came out much better "no need to thanks me." he said kissing my forehead I looked over to the guys and smiled at them "What have you guys been doing recently?" I asked they smirked.

"We have been with our mates." Camden said I smiled at that "Why did Brian do that to you?" Alex asked "Because I bit him" I said they laughed a little.

"Talk about anger issues!" Alex said back "Dumb" Luke said "Ass." Lucas said I giggled a little and turned to Adrian who was looking outside the window I looked at the guys and they nodded understanding.

Once they left Adrian looked at me "You don't understand what would happen to me if I lost you I would be so cold just like I was before I met you." he said looking down and taking my hands tangling them with his.

"Adrian baby I would never hurt you I would try to stay alive so hard just to be with you." I said "Just keep Brian away from me." I said he nodded "Gadly." he said.

"So when can I get out of here." he chuckled "You can go right now." he said "Thank Goodness!!" I said and got up a little too quickly and I almost fell, but Adrian held me up he pecked my lips and then we walked out into our room having a good night sleep.

***************

You know that awkward moment you have when your sitting around a table and everyone is quiet and all you hear is the scraping sound of utinsels on the plate?

No? Well that's what exactly is happening right now "So..." I said breaking the silence Adrian looked at me as did everybody else "What's going on?" I asked around their was a few mumbles of nothing or shrugging I frowned "What the hell happened to talking and joking around?" I asked annoyed.

Marcy laughed a little and flicked some food at her she glared at me and flicked some back missing me and hitting some chick who squealed I giggled as she flicked and it hit Brian and well that's how we started our little food fight....

Until Adrian finally yelled for everyone to stop "That was fun, but now we have to clean up." He said I heard a few groans as we cleaned up the mess I was picked up and saw it was Adrian. He dragged me all the way to bathroom and helped me get the maccroni out of my hair.

"You're so crazy." He said I smiled at him.

"Alpha we have a problem!!" Beck said Adrian immediatly ran out as I followed him we were outside and their on the ground was Stacey covered in blood she looked very pale I think she is dead a paper was on the ground so I picked it up and read it:

Dear, Ariel

You see this poor girl here, this is only the beginning to what I can do I'll give you 2 weeks to give your self up to me or else I'll kill even more and maybe I'll kill your dear mate Adrian.

Sincerely, Your nightmare

I gasped as the note was taken out of my hand I looked up and adrian growled his eyes going deep black as some people whimpered "MINE." he growled pulling me into his arms I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him "It's okay I'm alright." I said as his eyes switched from green to black I kissed him again with more passion as he kissed me back this time.

I stopped and heard him sigh "Alex, Beck, Camden look for a scent. George, Randy, and Mike get the body moved please." He said and took my hand dragging me once again to our room once he got their he pulled on the bed and held me tightly.

"I can't lose you." He said I nodded "I know we'll talk to my mother once she gets here tomorrow." I said he didn't say anything back and I turned to him nuzzling my face in his chest.

I kissed his chest and then fell into a deep sleep next to my mate.

*********************

Eeeh I tried to make this chapter good I'm not sure if it's good please Comment on it tell me if it's okay :/

NOT MY BEST WORK!!!

Vote

Fan

Comment

xXAriseToLoveXx