New Home

So I'm Going to change this up a little, but no worries I'll try to have it the same! :D So I'm going to need some votes and comments So:

Please Read the note at the end of this chapter if you like it because I have an important announcement! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: New Home

I heard a twig snap and I opened my eyes getting up, but was blinded by the light I groaned and put my hand up trying to block it and when my eyes adjusted I put my hand down and gasped.

Standing in front of me were 3 half naked guys one stood out most since he was right in front of me he had a 6 pack and the brownness eyes ever! with black hair in a kind of 60s style, but it's not at the same time.

"Why are you on the silver stone pack?" He asked my heart skipped a beat from fright I didn't realize I just stumbled onto the most feared pack in america! and not to mention the Alpha HATES rogues! "I'm sorry I didn't know this was any ones land I was just running away," I said with slight shiver and he looked down at my arms that were bruised.

I put my arms behind my back and he looked at me and in a second he was in front of me and had my arm "What happened to you?" He asked with so much care in his eyes I looked away and down at the forest ground.

"Not everybody has a perfect life or pack," I said, I heard a growl and then I looked up as he did to a wolf came flying over and knocked me down I winced as his nail clawed into my side I fell to floor holding my side.

I heard more growls and then a whimper followed by silence I felt my body being turned over I gasped and I opened my eyes and saw the dark chocolate ones he picked me up and then ran with me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked "The pack house," He simply said back I groaned at the pain as he ran with me in his arms I closed my eyes as he got to the house.

"Hang in their," He said as I heard a door open and felt myself being placed on something soft I opened my eyes and saw a lady with green eyes and really dark black hair she looked towards the guy "What happened to her," She asked "A rogue attacked her," He said she looked at me again "I'm going to have to take your shirt off," she said.

I nodded and then took it off for her she gasped at my scars and bruises that haven't healed yet I looked away only to be face and face with the guy "Who did this to you?" He asked grabbing my face in his hands.

"My old pack," I said I heard him growl why would he care what happens to me no one has ever cared I thought as he walked out slamming the door I looked at the nurse again "Don't mind Beck he's just angry you're just lucky it wasn't our Alpha who found us... well he probably wouldn't have allowed you to live but he would maybe under these circumstances," She said I giggled she talks a lot.

She looked at me and smiled and then cleaned out my wound I winced a little because some of the stuff stung finally she finished and wrapped up my wound and some older stuff she was going to change out the one on my arm but I slapped her hand away.