Training

Teehee!! So first I want to thank MoonLightHaven with telling me what's wrong with my story and I certainly agree with her!! So Thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10: Training

"Get Up Baby." I heard Adrian say I groaned as he was hugging me from behind I was cuddled deep into him as his head was right next to me I felt warm and comfortable "No." I groaned out I heard him chuckle and shake "Please... For me." he said I shook my head as he kissed my cheek.

"Come on we have to go." he said I looked at him fully awake "But I'm comfortable." I said "So am I, but we have to go." he said again "Where." I said as I was still on my side but my torso was twisted to be on my back a little as he was towering over me a little.

"Training." he said I pouted, but got up taking a shower which he tried to come in with me, but I locked the door once I got out I was in just a towl with wet hair I looked but didn't see him so I assume he was already gone I put on my bra and panties, but jumped squealing when I heard a voice.

"That's a nice view." I turned around and saw Brian "What the fuck are you doing in here!!" I screamed closing the door and locking it in the closet I changed into some calf length sweats and a regular shirt with some Nike dunk shoes.

Once I got out I saw Brian was gone... Okay that was strange!

I walked out and down to the front were Adrian was instructed people I saw Brian something was very off about him he seemed much scarier I just shook my head and walked to Adrian who was making partners he growled and I looked at him "Ariel go with Brian." he said snarling.

Looks like he messed up and he has to have Stacey as a partner I walked over to Brian who was still looking emotionless he must still be mad from yesterday....

He looked at me and I smiled slightly at him he got up and I looked at Adrian who was trying to push Stacy off I him when I turned around Brian was really close as he leaned down.

"Ready." he said I nodded we started he walked away and I got in stance as he lunged at me I flipped him over and he looked a little shocked " I see your stronger." he said I nodded and then he smirked as I was being flipped over.

I growled and pushed him off and started punching him he chuckled and grabbed my ankle making me fall flat to my face I scowled and bit his hand that was on arms hehe he winced and let go them all of a sudden he slammed me down to ground I screamed out but covered my mouth I looked up at him and punched him hard in the face making hip lip bleed out.

He glared at me and threw me to a tree I screamed loudly feeling my bones crush as I fell back down I felt the tears come out as everybody looked at me and me and Brian.

Adrian freaked out and shifted lunging at him I heard him growl loudly and then Brian shifted biting and scratching back they went all the way into the woods as I felt their pain it got worst I couldn't stop the tears and screaming.

I felt myself being lifted up and I looked up to see Beck looking worried and the around and saw Stacy glaring like a freaking bitch even though she rejected Beck.