XI

3rd P.O.V

Ray is leading Team 11 with Ryu and Chad behind. The test had started for 15 minutes and they had just heard screams.

"Alright, Lets take a break and Make a Plan." Ray said. They nods and lands near a clearing.

"Alright, We just want a Earth Scroll. We know we all are the Strongest Konoha Team in Konoha and We will Change That title to Strongest Team of Five Elemental Nations." Ray said smirking. Both of them smirked and Nods.

"Well Well Well, You hear that guys. They want to become The Strongest Team of Five Elemental Nations." A iwa genin said With his Team. They all laugh after hearing His teammate.

"Yeah? And we will!" Chad Growls.

"Ohhh.....Fiesty one. I like you." A boy said.

"Sorry i don't swing that way." Chad said. Ray and Ryu starts laughing.

"I DON'T MEANT THAT BAKA!!!!!! Well, Care to give your scroll?" He said claming down.

"Just one question?" Ray said.

"What is it?" He said curious.

"What is your scroll?" Ryu asked.

"Earth." He said.

"Perfect." Ray, Ryu and Chad said And Kick them all on their temple. Each one gets a Member.

Ryu activates her Kotorugyan and Punches him. It connected with his Jaw, Hearing a sound of Breaking, She send him flying to a Tree. He collided with Great Force and Passed Out. Ryu dusted her hands and Goes to Him. She checks him, but she didn't get a scroll. Bad Luck.

She then runs to her other Teammates. She reaches and see Ray kneeing his opponent on the stomach. He cough, not blood, and Kneels down. Ray smirked and choped his neck. Knocking him out. He checks his pocket and Takes out the Scroll.

"Bingo." He said smirking and runs to Chad with Ray follow behind.

Chad on the othet hand was just standing over his Enemy. His enemy was coward. He didn't break a sweat.

"Hey Chad." He hears a sound. He turns and see His teammate. He smiles and waves back.

Ray shows him the Scroll and They nods. They starts running towards the Tower in the middle. It takes Them 30 minutes to reach.

They reaches and see a Sign. Ryu analyze it and nods. She told her Teammate to open the scroll. They open both the scroll and There was a smoke. The smoke clears and Standing was Naruto.

"Sensei." They said and runs at him. But naruto hold them with his Shadow Clones. He smack their heads lightly with his Hand.

"Ow, What was that for...." Chad said whinning.

"That was for Finishing Fast. And that...." He said and Hugs all Three.

"Is for finishing. I am proud of you all Three, but not that because You have to Become Chunnin to make me proud." He said seriously.

"Of couse Sensei. We will Become Chunnin and Make you Proud." Ray Said smirking. All of them Smirked at Naruto and nods.

"Good." He said patting all of their hand. When he pats Ryu's, She was blushing.

'Sensei's Is proud of me. I will become chunnin and then I will tell him about my Feelings towards him.' Ryu said Thinking and blushing.

"Alright. You two is dismissed, Because your Girlfriends are waiting fo you." He said pointing towards the boys. Suddenly, they has a Look of fear.

"Oh Shit." They said and runs off.

"Now, Ryu i wanna Tell you something." Naruto said.

"What is it, Sensei?" She asked.

"Actually......The council was trying to Get you imto the CRA." He said. She gasp and starts shaking her head.

"No No No, I don't wanna.....Please Tell me......You refuse....." She said in verge of crying.

"Yeah. I refused but they said in one Choice." He said.

"What was it?" She asked.

"They put me in the CRA and I accepted." Naruto said smilling sadly.

"Oh...." She said and looks down. She was glad that she was not in the CRA but she was angry and Sad that Her Crush is in the CRA.

"Ryu i am sorry, If i didn't do anything, you would had put into CRA. I don't want that to you." He said looking hurt. He takes a step forwards but she steps back. He knows that she was hurt.

She smiles and goes away. Naruto looks and down and see her going away. Even he Is their Sensei, He can't do anything in this Situation. He sigh and Walks back into the Building.

Ryu is walking to her dorm. She reaches and locks the door. She lays on the bed and starts crying. She don't want that, she don't want to see her love with other women. Slowly her eyes closes and she goes to sleep.

Naruto P.O.V

Man, I fucked up really bad. Ryu didn't even want to see me. I sigh for the millionth time and goes out from the building. Maybe i want to clear my head.

I walks through the konoha streets while admiring my surroundings. I walks past a Training ground and see a Hyuga practicing Kunai Throwing. She was ok not that great. I then starts walking to her.

"Hlo." I said smilling. She yelps and takes a stance.

"O-oh......H-hello." She said with a blush. Is she sick or somethin?

"Hey wait a minute......" I said. I know her. Yeah, i know her.

"You are the girl that i saved from the bullies back when we were young." I said. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Wait...ummmm.....oh oh, Hinata Hyuga." I said smilling. She smiles and nods.

"Yeah, t-thats m-me." She said.

"T-Thank y-y-you, a-again." She said bowing.

"Its no need, besides i hate bullies." I said and chuckles.

"So, i see you Practicing Kunai Throwing." I said. She nods and tells me that she was practicing for the chunnin exams. Then we spend the time with practising Kunai Throwing. When we was done, we leave and  I goes back to my Apartment. Maybe, Ryu will Forgive me.