II

Naruto P.O.V

I am walking to the training ground to meet my team. I reached and see All of them talking among each other.

"Hey guys." I said smilling.

"Hey sensei." They said. They stands up facing me.

"Alright. Now you all are here, you will give a test to determine you will become genin or not." I said.

"Nani? But what about the academy test?" Chad said.

"It was just a fluke. Now, you three have to lay a single blow on me. If you hit me, you pass." I said.

"Begin." I said. Then all of them goes to hiding. But its no use, i already sense all of them. Ray is behind me only a few metres. Chad is maintaining a distance. And ryu is hidden behind a bush. I on the other hand was just standing there, eaiting for them to attack me.

Then ray comes out from hiding and runs at me. He tries to punch me, but i dodge it. He then roundhouse kick me but i caught his leg. He flexes his muscle and punch me. I again dogde it and throw him away. He landed with a thud. Then chad runs at me with a kunai. He throws it aiming at my head. I easily puts a finger at it and catches it. He throws several shuriken and it hits me. He smirked but i substitute myself with a log. I was hiding in a tree when i sense a presence behind me. I tilted my head and see Ryu with her Yuki clan bloodline eyes. I know all about the yuki clan bloodline eyes. I know these eyes can kill anyone, but not me. Because i am gifted with my own bloodline as well, which bring all the bloodline to the shame.

She kicks me and i dissapear in a swirl. It was because i get her in a genjutsu. By now she was punching here and there, but it was no use. She was now panting heavily. I got behind her and knocked her out. I pick her up and lay her near a tree. I sense two chakra's coming to me. Both boys kicks me from each sides. I twisted Myself, and both their kicks went past me. And i also knocked them out. They gets down on the ground. I pick them up and lay them down with Ryu.

I look at them and smile. They are the best team. I wil make them the strongest genin team in Konoha. But first i have to tell them that they passed. I know i know, other team give a bell test, but i don't want them to become arrogant like others. I want them to be in unity.

I was reading a scroll, when i hear three groans. I glance behind to see my team waking up.

"Oh...you are awake." I said. They nods and stands up. I stand up and seal my scrool.

"How are you feeling...." I said.

"Ok. I guess." Chad said. They nods.

"OHHHHHH!!!! THE TEST!! WE DID? WE PASS OT NOT??" Ray said in panick. I giggles and laugh lightly.

"Yeah. You pass." I said. They see towards me for a second and next thing i know, they starts cheering.

"Alright team, go take a rest and i will report to the hokage." I said. They nods and starts walking. I sigh and teleport to the hokage office.

I reached and see Kurenai, Kakashi, Asuma and Gai. Their team also passed, but i am confused, how the hell kakashi's team passed.

"Hello naruto-kun, am i right that your team passed?" Hokage said smilling at me.

"Yeah. They passed in flying colours." I said smirking. But i see other looking at me awkwardly.

"What is it?" I asked to them.

"How come you are a sensei, you are so small." Kurenai asked. I was mad now. Nobody was alive after telling me that i am small. I vanishes and appear behind her with a katana at her throat.

"Never. I said never, call me small or you will never be able to see another day." I said in cold voice. Everyone was tensed and standing with a kunai ready to strike.

"Naruto calm down. Kurenai don't call others name, even if they are not your age." Hokage said. Naruto nods and goes back to his position.

"Now, you all Sensei's Team has passed. Explain how they passed." Hokage said.

"Team 8 reporting. My team is a sensor team. It includes Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame. They passed but they have to work on their teamwork. Kiba is a stubborn, always tries to attack without thinking. Shino is always in his world. He is strong but he has to be more social. And last Hinata, I tell you she has potential but she lacks confidence. Although they don't work properly now, but give them time, they will be better." Kurenai said.

"Team 10. My team is The Ino-Shika-Cho. It includes Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi. They passed because they do their famous Ino-Shika-Cho. Their teamwork is good but they always argues. Its because ino always tells shikamaru about how he is lazy and choji that he has to maintain his eating habit. They both just ignores her comments but they trust each other." Asuma said.

"Team Gai. My team is a Taijutsu specialist. Its consists of Rock Lee, Ten-Ten and Neji Hyuga. They passed because they know about the teamwork. Although they work together, Neji is quite stubborn. Rock Lee always tries to brat him but he loses. And neji always tells lee that he will never beat him, But lee always tries hard. THAT'S THE POWER OF YOUTH!! I AM PROUD OF LEE!!! And Ten-ten is showing some skills as well." Gai said.

"Team 7. My team consist of Sai, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha. They passed but bearly. Their teamwork is so bad. There is sai. He always tells Sakura and Sasuke names. Sasuke tries to challenge him but i gets in between them. And there is Sakura. My god, she is so obsessed with sasuke that she will kill herself if sasuke tells her. She has no skill. Sai is ok and sasuke is good." Kakashi said.

"And what about you Naruto-kun?" Hokage said.

"Team 11. It includes Ray Suba, Chad Gildor and Ryu Yuki. They passed with flying colours. They are quite a bunch. There is Ray and Chad. They always fight with each other for small things, but when it is about to work together no one can break their bond. They are strong, but not strong enough. And there is Ryu. She is good. She can activate her bloodline which is as you know 'Kotorugyan'. But she is shy and gets nervous. But the team is good. Although they are brats but i will make them the strongest gennin team in konoha." I said smirking. I see othet sensei's daggering me.

"Alright. All you sensei's can leave. And report regularly." Hokage said. We nods and vanishes. I sigh and goes to my apartment. I eats dinner and goes to bed.