a new beginning

Three months later:
Jane p.o.v:

I was my last class of the day. I have to make it through this to finish high school. We are all here sitting and waiting for our teacher. She finally came into the class room.

"Good afternoon students. I'll give you this free period." Most of us jumped in joy. I got up but was immediately pulled into some ones lap. I know it was Jacob by the way he has his arms wrapped around me. I giggled.

"What are you doing?" I said in a sing songy voice.

"Just claiming what is mine. The other guys are staring at you. I don't like it." I laughed at him. I stood up. Well tried to at least.

"Nnooooo. Don't leave." He said hugging me tighter.

"Well if wait and see what I'm going to do maybe you will like it." He let me go.

I stood up and moved the desk. Then I spread his legs to make room. NO DIRTY THOUGHTS GUYS. Anyways I sat IN BETWEEN his legs. He seemed to have liked my new position. He put his arms around my chest. That is when lexy and Kevin joined. Oh yeah they are all good now.

"So where are we going to go after this?" I put my head up in thought.

Then I remember my last place before I moved into dorms. I look at lexy and see she seemed to have caught on. She nodded.

"Well I do own a place where me and lexy last stayed before coming here." I told them
The two boys just looked at me.

"That's if you want to stay with us."I quickly added at the end. Kevin then smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you Jane. Thank you thank you thank you." He said. Jacob then growled at him. He realized what he was doing and let go.

"Sorry." Jacob then hugged me mumbling under his breath. I caught a few words like mine, lucky, know, and love.

I laughed at lexy because she is being hanged on by a kola or should I say Kevin. I don't know why but it is probably out of fear.

"So will you guys stay with us?" Lexy asked them. We got an immediate yes from the two.

Then the bell rung signaling that class is over and so is school. We shifted into our wolves and ran to our dorm.
.
.
.
It was already packed up from this morning. I moved all the boxes to the once was a living room. They were stacked nice and neat. I look around the place I called home for a few months. Man I'm going to miss this place. I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss this place. How about you?" I asked Jacob. I can tell he was looking around because I felt him move his head.

"No not really. There are good memories and bad. I can't dwell on the past or it will block me from the future. I want to have a place to where we will settle down and start a family." I blushed at his last statement. I was also proud of him.

"Look at that. Your growing on me. Maybe I will keep you around." He said. I can tell he was joking but why not make this.............fun.

"Did you actually love me back then? Was I just a toy for you?" He's panicking. He is breathing faster. I was smiling on the inside.

"If that is it then I'm leaving." I said. I unwrapped his arms and walked to the door.

I was about to open it when a arm went to the other side of my face keeping it closed. I turned and looked at him. Well I actually didn't get to look. He immediately kissed me. His hands went to my waist pulling me closer.

"You are not leaving me. I love you too much to let you. You were never a toy. Nor will you ever be." He said breaking the kiss.

He currently has me pushed up against the wall. He was not letting go of me. I giggled at him he looked confused.