His past

Jacob's p.o.v:
I woke up to a naked sleeping jane on my chest. I looked to see her mark ( in media). I grabbed my phone and took a picture to see mine.
(His mark)

It was pretty awesome looking

It was pretty awesome looking. She is known as a dragon queen because when it comes to protecting her friends you will fall like nothing. I'm known as the shadow wolf because I move like a shadow when need be but I can be seen sometimes hence the crescent moon. I started to stroke Jane's hair when she started to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful." I said to jane. She looked at me and blushed. I smirked.

"How are your legs. Do you think you can walk." I was ready to laugh when she got up and started to walk to get clothes.

"What!" I was shocked. She looked at me and smirked.

"I have a high pain tolerance." Then she went back to looking for clothes. Man this girl always seems to amaze me. I got up and got clothes as well.

"Just because we did it last night doesn't mean that you are off the hook yet. You still have to tell me about your past too." Dammit I hoped she forgot but apparently not. I sighed.

Well my past is not exactly boring but it is not eventful like Jane's either. That's when I got an idea.

"Jannnne." I said in a seductive voice. She looked at me.

"Let's take a shower together." I purred at her. She blushed and looked away. I walk up to her and hug her from behind.

"Pleeeeeeeese." I whined. Yes the all great and might alpha is whinging.

"O-okay." She said. I would of jumped for joy but I had to act mature to Jane. Then we headed to the shower.

We were in the shower for about an hour. IM SORRY I COULDENT KEEP MY HANDS OFF MY JANE. Any ways we went to the kitchen and started cooking.

.... okay more like Jane cooking and me watching with drool coming out of mouth. It is not like I can't cook it's just I'm not very good at it. I sigh then look to Jane just to see her looking at me funny.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked me. I love how she worries about me.

"Oh nothing just remembering something." I told her instantly regretting it.

"Oh well then you can tell what you remembered during your story about your past." She smirks at me. Dammit her and her great memories. 

My stomach grumbled at me. Then I realized that I haven't eaten since yesterday morning. Jane's past interested me so much that I forgot about lunch and wait never mind. She was my dinner. Anyways she set the food down in front of me and I just dug in. Jane lookes at me while giggling.