jane

As soon as the boys got here Jacob gave me a bone crushing hug. This was new. Also it got kinda hard to breath.

"Jane are you ok? Did they hurt you? What happened? Where d-..." I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"I'm ok. We were attacked. I protected lexy during that fight and that's all that mattered to me during it." I said in a serious voice. He still is looking for any injuries that I might have but I doubt it.

"Ok." He said with a relieving sigh once he saw I was okay. Then I look to see lexy had passed out from crying.

"Kevin can you take her back to the dorms please?" I asked him

"I was going to do it any way." He said with a determined look on his face.

"Please take care of her she likes you a lot but today has most likely traumatized her." I explained to him he nodded.

He picked her up and started walking way. She was curled into his chest. I'm going to have to make fun of her later for it.

"Come on let's get you back to the dorm as well." Jacob said as he was picking me up.

"Hey I can walk you know." I told him struggling to get out of his grip. It wasn't working.

"I know but I don't want to lose you, so I'm carrying you." So I stopped struggling and relaxed in his arms. He seemed happy that I did. Could it be that he likes me too? I wonder.

Timeskip:

Soon we were back at the dorms. He still didn't put me down even to open the door. He walked over to the couch, sat down, and turned on the tv. He was cuddling me. So as he was doing that I texted Kevin.
(Bold is Jane, italicized is kevin)

Hey is Lexy alright?

Yes, she is just sleeping.

Ok you should get some rest to.

Ok

Oh and thank you for taking care of her. She is like a little sister to me.

Your welcome.

Also treat her right she trust you a lot and I do too.

I will she is like my world to me. She is my everything.

Ok good bye

Good bye

I stopped texting Kevin to see Jacob staring at me like I did something wrong. Okay? I bunched my eyebrows together.

"What?" I asked him. I'm extremely confused.

"Your not paying attention to me." He wined and snuggled me closer.

I sighed and started playing with his hair. He seemed to relax while I was doing it. I pulled away a little only for his head to follow me. I giggled at his childish behaviour.

"Can you let me go so I can make dinner?" I asked him.

"Fine." Then he pouted once I got up. That is so adorable.

I got into the kitchen and started to make fried chicken. As soon as I finished he was at the table ready to eat. I gave him his food, sat down, and started eating.

"You are sleeping with me tonight." Jacob said in his alpha tone. It doesn't work on me though. Muahahaha

"Why? Also I hope you know your alpha tone doesn't work on me." I told him. He put his head on the table then looked back up.

"I just need you to be with me to make sure your safe." Jacob said when he picked up our plates and did the dishes.

"Ok. What ever makes you feel better." I said walking to my room to get changed. Once I was done I went and knocked on his door. He opened immediately and hugged me.

"Come on let's get in bed." I said.

He picked me up and tossed me on the bed. He layed down right next to me and turned off the light. Then he laid is head on my chest grabbed my waist and went to sleep. I was to tired to do anything about it so I just went to sleep as well.

?????P.O.V

"Damit you got away this time but next time won't be so easy. Jacob is mine and only mine. Well you know what they say if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself. This means I'll have to get my hands dirty. Damn it. I'm coming for you Jane if it's the last thing I do! Your past has put you in greater danger then what happened today." I shouted as I watch my Jacob carry jane away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my shadows. Author here just to tell you that this is going under some major editing on my part. Some things will get changed so you might want to hold off on reading it. I have nothing else to say besides that so have a nice day/night!
-shadow_dancer out

P.s I here are some clues on who the mystery person is. There name has the same amount of letters as the questing marks. Also what they are saying is also in one of the past chapters. Bye for now!