kidnapped pt. 1

Jane's p.o.v:

Its been a week since Emily's threat. Nothing has happened so far........ well except for Jacob being clingy and possessive of me around other people *especially guys*. This is one of the many things I love about him.

It is Monday and I got a call at 5:30 IN THE MORNING. *ahem* any ways it said school was canceled due to some students blowing up the science room with chemicals on Sunday. They really need to watch what is going on in some of these clubs.

"Ok thank you." I told the princible. That's when Jacob looked up at me.

"Oh sorry I woke you." I told him a little guilty.

"Its ok. Who was on the phone at this hour. It better not have been a guy!" He panicked and squeezed my waist a little tighter.

"Haha. No it was the princible telling me that school was canceled for now due to the science room being blown up yesterday." I explained to him. He looked relieved and excited at the same time.

"Yay. That means more sleep and I get to spend more time with you." He said with a yawn. I giggled at him and decide to go back to sleep. But only to be woken up by a sound in the kitchen. So I got up.

"Noooooo don't leave me!" Jacob cried with his eyes closed.

"Its ok I'm going into the kitchen I'll be right back. I love you my sleepy wolf." I told him. He let me go.

"Ok. I love you too." He rolled over and went to sleep.

I walked out into the kitchen. But suddenly I had smelled a strange smell. When I was think about it a cloth went over my mouth and nose. I tried not to sniff the contents on the cloth but I needed oxygen. I blacked out.

Jacob's p.o.v:

I haven't felt Jane come back so I'm going to check on her. I walked into the kitchen to not see her. So I searched the dormitory frantically. I stopped when I smelled a smell I never wanted to smell ever again. Wait HE TOOK MY JANE. NO ONE EVER TAKES MY JANE. I texted Kevin.

I WILL BE OVER IN ONE MINUET.

I sent in and sprinted out the door after locking it. I didn't even look to see if I got a reply from him. I soon arrived panting and knocked. Kevin opened up.

"What is wrong." He asked worried

"Get inside I will explain." He let me in and sat down on the couch with lexy.

"Hetookherandidontknowwhattodoineedmyjaneandigottofindherand--." I talked really fast

"Hey calm down and speak slower."Kevin said. I breathed in and out.

"He took her and i dont know what to do i need my jane and i got to find her and--. I got cut off

"Wait do you mean SOMEONE TOOK JANE." Lexy yelled hurting my ears.

"Is the guy you are talking about is it-is it him?" Kevin said

"Yes he is back and he has my Jane with him. I'm guessing Emily brought him back and she got him to take her." I told them.

"What is his name first?" Lexy asked. She looked panicked like she was remembering something bad.

"His name is.......

Jane p.o.v:

I woke up with a bag on my head and being tied to a chair. I sniff around trying to see if I can smell anything familiaaaaaa- he-he no no not him anything but him.

I started to panick when the bag came off my head. I squinted because the light was too bright. I see Emily.

"Emily what is the meaning of this!Where am i?! How did I get here?! Why am I so weak and can't shift?! W-------." I was about to ask something else but I was interrupted.