Jane

When we stoped at the office. It felt like hours before he came back out. I wonder what was taking so long. Oh well now that he is finally here I can leave. But what he said stopped me from doing so.

"Come on you guys. Lexy you will be staying with Kevin in his dorm. Jane you will be staying with me. Let's go get your stuff unpacked." I was surprised that I had to dorm with him. I looked over at lexy to see she is kinda happy and sad. I'm a little sad I won't see her as much now but all is well.

"Ok bye Jane see you later." Lexy said to me while giving me a hug.

"Good bye lexy text me if you need anything ok and I will be over in a jiffy." I said to ensure her that everything will be alright. We parted ways. Lexy went with Kevin and I went with Jacob. We walked and talked about some things when he asked me something suddenly.

"How did you learn to dodge like that. That was amazing even I can't do that." He said this making me blush a little to much then I would like. Good thing he didn't see it.

"Oh I was always training with the best in the school to keep my senses up. But then I turned into the best so I was always fighting in challenges." I explained while I sweat dropped a little realizing now how many fights I was in.

"That's amazing." He said with a surprised face. Then something hit me.

"Before I came here people warned me that you would be cold towards me. But that's not the case here. I think you are a wonderful person with barriers." I saw his face change to a guilty looking one.

"I'm sorry about that it's just hard for me to trust people I don't know why." He explained.

I hugged him. I don't know why I hugged him. I guess I saw that he need a hug. Once he got over the shock he hugged me back tightly like if he let go I was going to leave. He buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"please don't leave me. Stay with me forever." He begged.

"Ok I will stay as long as I can. Come on let's get to our dorm." I said while I was slowly letting go.

We walked with him holding my hand and leading the way. When ever my hand was starting to slip he would grasp onto it a little bit tighter. He soon stoped at a door and got out the keys. In the process he let go of my hand. Funny how when he did I felt a little sad. What are you doing to me Jacob.

"Here we are home sweet home." He said as he opened the door.

I could tell you if someone's jaw could literally touch to floor mine would be doing that right now. It was so beautiful!

"Well follow me to your room so we can get started." He said knocking me out of my astounded state. I followed him.

"Ok let's go." I proceeded to look at his back.

We follow a hallway that had light blue walls and white trimed borders. There were pictures of him and his friends on the walls. I'm going to have to ask if I could add mine to. We stopped at a brown door. He opened it and we steped inside.

"Well here we are let's get to work now shall we." He said with a lot of excitement. Well better to get it done now then later. We started to work.

Timeskip:

We finished in no time considering that I already knew what went were.
(Janes bedroom)

"Since you helped me with my bedroom I will treat you to dinner

"Since you helped me with my bedroom I will treat you to dinner. Any where you would like to go?" I asked him. He looked down hard in thought.

"How about we go to wolf's express the Chinese place." He said as his stomach growls. Well at least he picked some where good.

"Ok let's get going." We exited the dorm and shifted in to our wolf forms.
(Janes wolf form)

(Jacobs wolf form)

(Jacobs wolf form)

Timeskip:

"Hahaha. I won. I won. I won." I said while jumping up and down.

Jacob then turned to me and evily smiles. This won't be good. Then he tackled me and laid on me.

"I will get off you only if you speak this to know one." He smiles to me playfully.

"Ok." I say and with that we head inside.
I order beef and broccoli with steamed rice and potstickers. He got the same thing and we sat down to eat. We talked about some things and laughed a lot.

"Come on its time to go back it's getting late." He says and he got up to pull out my chair.

"You know you are such a sweet heart once I got to know you." I said that made him smile and blush. We exited and ran back to the dorms in our wolf forms.

"Good night I'm going to b-" but I was interrupted when a loud boom was heard.

I guess we got home in time because it's now raining. Another loud boom was heard and after a small whimper. I look to see Jacob with a frightened look on his face.

"Are you scared of thunder?" I asked quite complexed on why. I never took him to be afraid of anything. Well you can't judge a book by its cover.

"Y-Yes. But you better not make fun of me for it!" He almost yells at me. I sigh.

"How about you come stay with me in my room for the night ok. If that will make you feel better." I said with a sympathetic expression on my face.

"Ok" another loud boom was heard with a louder whimper this time.

"Go get changed and meet me in my room." We went to our rooms and change. There was a lot of thunder during that time. I hope he is ok.

Soon I hear a knock at my door. I opened it only for Jacob to run in and hug me for dear life. So I leaded him to the bed and laid down in it.

"Can you sing me something to help me sleep?" He asked.

"Ok" then I started to sing a song.
(The song she sings)

He fell asleep at the end of the song. It wasn't long before darkness over took me as well. This has been one heck of a first day if I do say for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my shadows. Author here just to tell you that this is going under some major editing on my part. Some things will get changed so you might want to hold off on reading it. I have nothing else to say besides that so have a nice day/night!
-shadow_dancer out

P.s I don't own any pictures or the songs that I will put up. Thank you.