Last Phase pt 6

Killua ran out of the door after finally comprehend what has happened. Rushing out the door like a tiger, the room was left silence.

Illumi got up, rubbing his nose bleed and cracked forehead and scratches here and there. Now the scariest in this room isn't Hisoka nor Illumi or the chairman.

It is (Y/N).

Killua chased up to (Y/N) in no time since (Y/N) was walking the whole time. Sprinting up towards her, Killua locked his hand with her wrist and in one movement he turned her around making (Y/N)'s (H/L) (H/C) spin like the ones in anime.

Her dress danced around her waist spinning as a deadly (Y/N) reflected back into Killua's eyes. Looking up towards Killua's eyes (Y/N) stayed emotionless and all her words were locked up in the cage, unable to be opened.

"How did you know Illumi was mistreating me? HOW?!" Killua shouted in frustration "WHY DID YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME AFTER OUR TALK JUST BEFORE?!?! "ANSWER ME! WHY?! " He went on

"It's as if you want to make me forget you but you keep on capturing my heart every single time you do that...!" Killua embraced (Y/N). Hugging her delicately resting his head on top of (Y/N) head. (Y/N) froze, unable to speak from the sudden affection that she never got ever since her family passed away.

Hesitantly (Y/N) hugged back, mentally sighing from the awkwardness but she still managed to keep a straight face on her outside appearance. Snuggling and hugging more tighter is what Killua exactly did.

"Don't do this to me (Y/N)! This is painful!" Killua started crying, holding (Y/N) more tighter than before but not suffocating her.

"I'm...Sorry for hurting you. Please forget me" (Y/N) pushed Killua away with tears falling down her cheeks running away from him. Leaving a shock Killua standing there with tears rolling down his cheeks as well.

~*~

Winning the match, Leorio won with the help of (Y/N) who has disappeared after the last match. Illumi was the remaining applicant who did not pass and he is told to have another chance at the rematch hunter exam during the mid-years for those people who did not pass this exam but still participated and survived.

"Congratulations for the ones who passed today. This exam was not easy and now you guys can have a rest before starting your job as a hunter. Here are your IDs" Netero announced a few hours after the last phase. Everyone happily received their identification cards.

"May I have (Y/N)s' as well? I have a feeling will be able to see her later after this" Killua volunteered. And as soon as those words left his mouth, the examiners smiled in joy. Nodding in happiness

"If you would please" Netero agreed.

Gon is now out of the hospital and now sitting next to Killua with a cast on his left hand from the broken bone Hanzo gave him, in the room where Netero has his last words before letting them go.

After Gon looked at Hanzo and how (Y/N) kept her promise made him happy and yet sad from the injuries that (Y/N) gave him.

Killua explained what happened to Gon, his new best friend. Kurapika and Leorio heard bits of the story but because Killua didn't tell the whole story, they had half of the situation in their mind.

" You may go now! Go and fulfill your dreams now, Hunters!" Netero's last sentence before sending them off. All of them stood up and bowed down, thanking the examiners for this amazing opportunity. Menchi cried from being so sad after what she said

" This is so sad! they have grown so much" making everyone sweatdrop.

Walking out of the door one by one, the room was left with now just the examiners.

Going to the lobby located near the entrance is where everyone went after their last meeting with the examiners.

"GONNNNN!!!" (Y/N) shouted happily before rushing towards him giving him a big hug as if nothing has happened. Smiling her biggest smile. She hugged Killua and Kurapika and Leorio.

"Oh! (Y/N) I knew I would see you! Here's your ID" Killua flashed out the card and threw it at (Y/N) in which she obviously caught.

"Thank youuu!" She chirped Smiling

"Are you guys going now?" Asked (Y/N) holding her ID in fake happiness

"Y-yeah! we're just about to head out now. Are you? " Kurpika smoothly answered. shivering a bit still frightened by the previous events.

"Oh me too! Let's go now" Holding Gon's Left hand and Killua's right hand. she skipped happily towards the entrance.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating 2 days before. Hence why it's a double update today.

The teachers are starting to give out more assignments since my school is back with a 2-week break.

I apologize for making the Last Phase have so many chapters but this is the last phase I will be writing and plus this is one of the longest phases of the hunter exam. So the Last Phase pt 5 was the last chapter of the exam.

and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 353 FOLLOWERS OMMGGGGG!!!!! I am so happyyyyy!!!

and #2 in Kurapikaxreader !! thank you even though this isn't a Kurapika x reader lolololololol!! #4 in Killua and #1 in Gonfreeces

Thank you soooooooooioo muchhhhhhh!!!! AHHHHHh IM SO HAPPY!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH AHHHH IM OVER JOYED!!!

Anyways more author's note will be in the next chapter.