Phrase 4

I walked out of the ship, what is he hiding, wait.....where's Gon?...

... One light bulb

... Two light bulb

... Three light bulb

... Four light bulb

... Five light bulb

... Six light bulb

IS HE IN OUR ROOM?!?!?!?!?!? I quickly rushed back in the cabins and ran towards our room Gon and Killua started to walk away no speaking to eachother at all. What are they hiding?

Oh but all wells, at least I can shower now I thought as I opened the door and went in

Killua's POV [bet you didn't expect that!]

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

I then faked a cough and smirked back looking at the door that leads to our room.

Gon's POV [bet you didn't expect that either HAHAHAHA//slapped ('ε (#` ) ]

Sorry (Y/N)-chan.

Time skip ~~ reaching phase 4 brought to you by Gon's Innocence

(Y/N)-chan's POV

"Let me first start by congratulating your pass, now phase 4 will soon began after each of you draw out something inside this box" the short sunglasses guy says pointing to the box that is on a siding tray with wheels underneath (I don't know what it's called)

"there are many cards inside the box and you'll each choose one." he instructed

"in which order you escaped the trick tower" he added

Since we escaped last, I guess I'll be the last one to pick then I thought then I mentally sighed.

"Hisoka-san please choose one" the lady beside the instructor asked happily. He walkes up and grabbed out a piece of paper. Then everyone followed along but no one showed their cards to anyone. Everyone stood in a line waiting for their turn. I was third last.

Then it was my turn I picked out my card and the number was 198

"the card you picked out should have a number and the number indicates the remaining applicant's ID number. Which is the round circle plates attached to your clothing.

"This means that this just determined the hunter and the hunted." instructor says.

"huh?! What's does that mean? " Leorio blurt out

"in short the objective of the 4th phrase" he shortened. You could've just said that in the first place Killua and I sweatdropped. Guess we thought the same.

"Objective is to steal each others number plate" he added once more. Hmm so that means the number I got which is 198. I glanced at that person. Not to be too suspicious. Heh, I smirked he's going to be easy. What a weakling surprised he passed up to now.

Some people smirked and some people looked dumbfounded. I smirked.

"The person whose badge ID number corresponds with the card you've picked" he explained further more.

Everyone now looked at their cards and glanced around and taking their badge and hiding it somewhere. Ijust left mine on my dress, guess Killua did the same I thought as I glanced at him.

"as I said before you need to hunt the person down, as for that in order to pass this phrase you will need 6 points." Instructor informed.

"meaning that each badge is worth a certain number points" he continued

"each badge for this is year is worth 3 points" he says as he points out three fingers

"Your own badge is worth 3 points as well, so you can steal your targets badge and manage to keep your badge you pass.

By the way the other applicants badge are worth one point, you can also get it that way.

You are staying here at Zevil Island for one week. The entire island is your play field. Collect the six by whatever means necessary for you" he finished and started to walk away

"wait!" I yelled out glaring at him. For I don't know why, giving chills down people's back

"can you kill them? "I asked with a creepy smile on my face

"yes" I smirked along with a few others. This is really going to be fun. But...

You know who you are hunting but you have no idea who's hunting you. It could be someone standing beside you like your friend. That's the difficult part.

"the phrase starts now" he annonces before the 2 people boarded the flying ship and went away.

Just as we are able to see the island I went around to everyone who's weak and stole their badges. Of course avoiding the triplets because one of them is my target and it'll get suspicious if I only took two and not three.

"WHAT MY BADGE IS GONE!!! "one shouted

"MINE TOO! " another one yelled

And soon followed 10 more.

"are you looking for this? " I asked ask fanned out the 10 badges. Smirking. Hiso-chan, Illumi and Killua smirked slighted.

"give them back now or else" one threatened

"or else?" I dared

"or else you will die" he finished

I then threw them at the ocean

"oh sorry, my hand slipped"

------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY *CRIES* I PROMISED THAT I WILL UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT IM SORRY!!!!!

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry is everyone is a bit OOC. I'm not perfect.

Welp next update should be soon so until then.

~Moon