Last Phase Announcement

We all stood there in a line. I looked around. Not much people is left. ONLY 10 OF US!!! Including me. Who is left are: Hisoka, Illumi, Bourbon, Hanzo, Pokkle,  Leorio, Kurapika, Killua, Gon and me. 

Then Netero came in along with the other examiners. we recently had; Satotz, Buhara, Menchi and Lippo.

The cooking pair glared at me and I scoffed and turned the other way. 

"First of all, I would like to congratulate the 10 of you all for passing the 4th phase." Netero congratulates us. Everyone smiles to themselves except for Illumi because he kept a blank needle face, Hisoka who smirked instead of smiled and me and Killua who just stared at him like he just gave out a lame joke.

"This year has been extraordinary " he comments then laugh.

"On average one rookie passes the hunter exam around every 3 years. But there was a cycle for this, and so for the past 10 years, no one has ever passed the hunter exam, then suddenly there's a year with so many talented young people passing,  I'm very happy" Netero looked at us, happiness sparks in his eyes, and I just scoffed again. 

I don't know why but right now I am in a very pissed off mood. So if he doesn't end his speech right now. I'll jump out of this flying ship. 

"So that makes us talented young applicants" Leorio bragged and looked down in happiness and embarrassment.

" You shouldn't be saying that yourself. For one thing we haven't exactly passed the exam yet" Kurapika fires back 

Leorio looks confused as he tried to process everything he just said and looked down on the floor sheepishly.

" But he is right, we have made it all this far and the next part is the last phrase anyways. So if we pass it, we will officially become the elite members of the society of hunters ISN'T IT RIGHT MR CHAIRMAN" Hanzo smirked.

"Yep not so easy for you." i mentally added. If it's going to be a written exam then I'm sure everyone here will fail, excluding me. since I basically did paper works everyday before going this exam.

"Gee you sure talk a lot for a ninja" The chairman fires back without even trying.

Dayumm Burnnnn.

Baldy then stops talking

"The final phase will be taken place in 3 days time, at the hunter association hotel, so until then I suggest you get some rest. Until then farewell. " The chairman starts to leave and head out of the door and the other examiners follow right behind him. 

" YEah sure! but one question, what is the last exam going to be?" Leorio asked. I was too bored and tired to even stare at him with a 'Really? ' face.

" That's A SECRET!!" He screams happily before exiting. Well no shit I thought. It's the last one, obviously it's going to be a surprise.

" WHAT THE!!" Leorio shouts

"It going to give you something to look forward to!" Buhara the food examiner said before exiting the room last. 

As they all left, the lights in the room immediately turn on and everyone basically form into mini groups or alone and sit down somewhere in the corner or in them middle and rest. I wonder what's going to be the next phrase though, I'm not worried. Just curious. I thought before snapping out of my thoughts as Gon started to talk to me.

------------------------------------------------------

Oyasumi, I'm so tired.