33

Don't look at me

MAYA POV

The kiss started off slow and passionate but soon grew rough and desperate. I hate the way this boy makes me feel. My brain is telling me to break the kiss before it grows too heated but my bod will not listen.

He reaches his hands over the small table and cups both of my cheeks trying to get more access into my mouth which I stupidly give him. His tongue rolls around mine and I let out small moans of pleasure every so often which causes him to smirk into the kiss. How does he not react to the kiss like I do? The feeling of being used comes crashing back down onto me but unfortunately I am too turned on right now to pull back from the kiss.

He suddenly stands up and pulls me up with him as our tongues continue to fight for dominance. He uses his foot to roughly kick the table out of the way so he can grow even closer to me. He is definitely paying for a new table! But at the same time the rough action caused me to feel even more aroused.

He walks forwards causing me to walk backwards until the back of my knees hit the edge of my sofa. He suddenly breaks away from the kiss and roughly pushes me down onto the sofa before he climbs on top of me. I like rough Lucas….

REVENGE.

Shit….

Do I want to do this?

I did say I would not have sex with him. It would only cause me to like him even more and I don’t need that right now! What if he is using me to have sex? I would give him what he wanted!

This was enough for me to unwillingly pull away from the kiss. My body starts screaming in protest as his confused green eyes reopen.

“What’s the matter?” he asks breathlessly. Shit that’s hot.
“I…urmmm…I don’t think I can do this…” I say looking away from his gaze in embarrassment. I can see him smirk lazily from the corner of my eye before I feel his fingers tip my face to meet his half amused half lust filled gaze. He needs to stop doing that.

“I know you want me and I certainly want you. We both like each other so what’s the problem?” He asks. The thing is, I am finding his words about him liking me hard to believe. Does he like me for my body or me?

Plus, I can’t exactly say that I am planning on avenging him therefore I can’t have sex with him. That would be stupid….

“I just can’t Lucas ok?!” I snap but I think that only caused him to want me more.

“You’re lying.” He whispers huskily before crashing his lips onto mine once more however I refuse to kiss back even is my body was screaming for me to just give in. I will not give him what he wants.

Don’t be stupid. We all know you will give in.

Fuck….

He bites at my lip causing a deep and prolonged moan to erupt from my mouth. He smirks into the kiss knowing he got a reaction from me and I mentally slap myself HARD. Stupid stupid stupid. He bites at it again breaking all of my self-control I had over myself and I kiss back. This time he takes it a step further and begins to move his large hands all over my small body. His touch sends tingles all over my body. His hands suddenly reach the hem of my top and he yanks it upwards so my stomach and the edge of my bra is visible.

I’m going to give him what he wants aren’t I? Ah fuck it. I’m too far into this to stop now and I’m far too turned on.

You are going to regret this.

Shut it! It will help my revenge….

And cause you to love him more.

He breaks away from the kiss and starts to kiss down my cheek and across my jawline before reaching the crook of my neck. He begins to kiss in random places until he finds my sweet spot. I softly moan as he nibbles at the skin there and probably is going to leave a lovely mark there.