ACCIDENTLY IN LOVE

Kenny is an East high school girl and this is no any typical high school. Though it is a morning till evening school, there are two hostels, one for the foreigners and the other for orphans. The one for the orphans does not exist in the eyes of the fellow students and it was out of the school premises but near the school in a mansion that belongs to Kenny. Kenny's parents died from a car crash and she had no hard feelings about them cuz they treated her worse than trash. Kenny had enough money for her and the orphan kids living together with her but she did a job as a secret agent mainly cuz she was a good fighter as well as a computer geek with great acting skills.

Her secret name was Dewdrop and her captain loved her as his own daughter. She usually won all the hearts of the ones who were around her except for her so called school friends. Nobody except the orphan girls knew her precious secret. So the fact that she's a fighter and a computer geek was well hidden from all the ones who she's with. Using her knowledge on computers, she invented an artificial intelligence computer on her own named MAX. It made her all work easy and exactly knew what she likes the best and was good in everything.

The other side of the story is about Nathen Rivers, an underworld leader Roger Rivers's son who needs Nathen dead. His mother is Rose Rivers, the history teacher of Kenny. He is spending a terrible life being terrified and fearing his father's menace. His mother always tried to protect him but she couldn't do it alone for a longer time. That's where Kenny join to the story as the savior. She was given the job of protecting Nathen.

"Hello Dewdrop!" "Yes speaking. Who is this?" "Sorry for bothering you but I'm Mrs. Rivers, and I need a big favor from you."........  Did I say though nobody knew her secret she's famous as Dewdrop among the whole world? Well she is. "Yes Mrs. Rivers, what kind of a favor I can do for you?" "It cannot be discussed over the phone, please can you meet me after school at the East High School main gate tomorrow?" "Sure. No problem." So Kenny had a little guess who really Mrs. Rivers is. Thinking what could be the help her history teacher needs, she passed a sleepless night. "Good morning sissy, your running late to school!" Kenny's lovely girls woke her up. She had bags under her eyes and still looked sleepy but anyway got out of the bed and got ready for school.

When she came to the school everyone's topic was about the boy, Nathen who is Mrs. Rivers's son here at East High. He sure was handsome to be the main topic of the day of East High. "Hey Kenny, did you saw Mrs. Rivers's son, he's freaking hot!" Bianca exclaimed. Kenny was amazed cuz Bianca is a nerd and even she talks about that boy. Because of the sleepiness Kenny's mind drifted away from those chit chats of the girls. She went to the class and took a nap keeping her head on the desk. She fell fast asleep and didn't knew that the class has already started. Mrs. Rivers bought Nathen to Kenny's class and he chose the desk next to Kenny to sit down. He was happy cuz she was asleep and wasn't nagging and staring at him like other girls.

When Kenny woke up first thing she saw was a stranger next to her and it was a boy. She was startled since this a girls school. When Kenny was checking him out Nathen turned his face and saw the girl next to him for the first time and couldn't get his eyes away from her. 'Will she think of me as a jerk?' is all he thought while looking into her baby blue eyes. "Hi my name is Nathen." He started a conversation with her as there was nobody in the class. "Hey, so you are the boy that everyone is talking about?" Nathen smiled slyly and nodded yes. Then his phone started to ring and he answered it while Kenny slept again as she was so damn tired. "Hello! Who is this?" "Nathen its me Kesha, things between us is over. Don't bother to come after me. I found a better one than you!" Nathen was broken hearing that the girl who he loved so dearly broke up with him for apperently no reason. Without a second thought he cried. Kenny woke up again hearing his heart breaking cries. She was having mixed feeling about it. "Nathen, are you ok? Who called you?" Nathen just looked into Kenny's eyes and hugged her tightly to his chest and cried onto her shoulder.

Kenny hugged him without thinking anything except for comforting him. His warm tears rolled down her back making her eyes release a few drops of tears. Then Mrs. Rivers came in, to talk with Nathen and saw what was happening. She saw Nathen's shoulders jerk from his loud sobs and Kenny's tear filled eyes. She waited at the door without disturbing them. "Shh shh Nathen, don't cry. Remember you are a boy and one who should give shoulder for the girl to cry. Not the other way round. Though you are weak you should pretend to be strong for others and most importantly don't waste your tears for ones who caused you pain. They don't deserve your tears." Kenny cooed into Nathen's ears drawing comforting circles on his back. Her words affected him as well as Mrs. Rivers.

Nathen instantly stopped crying and looked at Kenny's blue eyes and kissed her forehead, "Thank you Kenny. Without your help I would've cried whole day." 'Its good to help Nathen. Be strong." Noticing Kenny's tears Nathen wiped them away and kissed her cheeks making her blush uncontrollably. Nathen kept his head on Kenny's shoulders once more and entered a sleep being tired after crying. Kenny caress him letting him to sleep and eventually sleeping her own. When the other girls came to the class they burst into flames of jealous seeing Nathen's head on Kenny's shoulders. Nobody woke them up since they didn't wanted to bother Nathen's sleep. Mrs. Rivers came into the class after school to wake Nathen up and Kenny also woke up.

"Wake up son. We have to meet Dewdrop and tell the problem." It was Kenny's time to be surprised. She looked at Nathen and Mrs. Rivers with bulging eyes. "Madam I'm Dewdrop, are you the one who called me yesterday?" "Yes Kenny dear, but how come you being the famous Dewdrop?" "Its a long story madam.." So they discussed the problem and thought of letting Nathen to stay with Kenny in her mansion so it would be easy for her to keep an eye on him and give him company. "So Nathen its happy to have you here. These girls are orphans, so nobody will find out that you're here except for your most trusted friends."

"Mmmmm Kenny I'm sleepy. Where can I sleep?" "You can sleep on my bed if you don't think anything cuz right now we don't have any extra beds." "It'll be alright. I'm sure about myself" said Nathen and fell asleep on the bed. Kenny also joined him on to the bed to have a sleep. Kenny kept her head on Nathens chest and eventually Nathens hands draped around her hip and shoulders. At about midnight Nathen got up sweating after experiencing a nightmare. Kenny at once hugged him to her and cooed into his ears. After a few minutes Nathen calmed down and leaned away from Kenny to look at her. Then kissed her forehead, cheeks and crook of her neck making her blush in an instant. He then kept his head on Kenny's chest and felt asleep listening to her heart beat.

So and so Nathen and Kenny fell in love with each other. "Good morning beautiful!" Nathen greated Kenny on one destined morning. "Morning handsome" she greated back and he leaned and pressed a soft kiss on her warm soft lips. But it became a heated make out session. Nathen hovered above Kenny and draped his open mouthed kisses towards her neck making her moan in pleasure. Soon their clothes found on the floor and the made love to each other again and again. After a warm shower, when they were having breakfast Nathen's mom came in but unfortunately his father followed her to attack them and tried to shoot Mrs. Rivers but Kenny jumped in the middle only thinking about saving her. The bullet through her chest making her fall back onto a panicked Nathen's hands. His tears mixed with her blood flowed to the ground.

Rouge Rivers, Nathen's father killed his own wife next and fled away. "Nathen baby, promise me never to let go of your life!" Kenny mumbled out in pain. Nathen was tongue tied. "Please don't talk baby girl. You gonna live with me until the end." Nathen said between his sobs falling out for his love to her. "But this is the end Nathen. But I'll always be looking at you, be there for you." Kenny tried to kiss Nathen, so he bent down touching her cold lips with his warm ones still crying. In his arms, locked in his final kiss Kenny closed her eyes forever. Nathen's whole world shattered into pieces within a minute. He lost his loving mother, and the love of his life but as he promised to Kenny he went on with his life. He never married but where ever he stayed had a picture of Kenny's which was taken after they made love to each other. Her hair was in a sweat mess and lips were swollen but her smile was happy. It remembered of  Nathen how much he love that woman of his, the one who he made love for the first time. Sad but successful Nathen Rivers died in the age of 78 in sleep and was found hugging the picture of him and Kenny with a lock of her hair fisted in his hand.