Chapter 25

Lost In My Blood
Chapter 25
Sarah Wilson
710 Words
~

     I go back into my room after letting the nurse know that Shawn may or may not show up in the next few hours and to let him in if he does. She questioned me a bit but agreed eventually.

     I'm trying to make my room look nice, as nice as a hospital room could be anyways. Maybe Shawn is drunk and just got in the feels?

     I have no idea but I'll take any chance I get to see him. The days are long without him. I know there's FaceTime and texting it's just not the same you know?

     I sit around for an hour or so but I'm way too tired so I fall asleep.

~ Shawn Mendes POV

     I've finally landed! It seemed like I was on the plane for a century, I mean it is a 13 hour flight. But it also doesn't seem real? I'm not regretting flying over, I just can't believe I'm in Japan right now.

     I call a taxi and go straight to the hospital. I hope she's still awake, I'm charged with adrenaline. The hospital is pretty close so I get there in about 20 minutes. I go straight to the floor and as soon as the nurse sees me she lets me through. Sarah must've told her then. I'm about to yell that I'm here when I see that she's out like a light. I know I said I wanted her awake but god she's cute.. I move the side rail down and snuggle in beside her, holding her gently. She mumbles a bit and turns "Shh. Paradise can wait. This is just as good." I kiss her forehead and see her smile ever so lightly. God I'm in love with this woman.
~

I wake up to Sarah screaming bloody murder in my face "What the hell is wrong?" My vision's still patchy but I see her face drop when she recognizes me "Sorry.. Took me a minute to remember.." I laugh until my stomach hurts but I recompose myself. She rolls her eyes and gets up "Come on babe, let's go get breakfast then we can go explore." I groan jokingly and get up, getting dressed and doing everything else. "So, whats on the menu? You?" I ask her, smirking. She laughs "Nice try Mendes, there's waffles in the cafeteria." I accept defeat and head down with her. The food is good but the love of my life finds it really entertaining to fling whipped cream on me. I fling it back. Revenge is sweet. Literally and figuratively. Before we venture out we cleaned our faces because we're just a bit civilized, not too much though. Just enough. We walk down to this part full of cherry blossoms. It's stunning. This is the paradise I was talking about when I called her. It's quiet, just us. She sits down with me at a bench, resting her head on my shoulder. She holds my hands and plays with my fingers. I stroke her hair softly "So you know how I had quite a bit of time on my hands while I stayed in Canada? Well, I kinda planned our wedding?" She looks up at me and I bit my lip "You really did that for me? Thank god because I can decorate for sh- stuff!" I laugh softly and nod "It's in a week.." She smiles "Perfect, while we're flying back to Canada, can we stop in LA? I wanna see my family." I smile "Anything for you."

~ Sarah Wilson POV

Oh my god. I'm getting married. To Shawn Mendes. In a week. A week! He has everything set up and I have no idea how he did that but damnnn thats my baby. We fly out tonight and we'll get to LA tomorrow afternoon. I miss my family like crazy, I haven't seen them in ages. Still hyped to finally meet Shawn's parents though. Kinda crazy that I'm marrying the son of parents I've never met. According to him they're understanding and I really hope so. I guess we'll find out?

A/N: This book will be coming to an end in a few chapters. There will be a sequel!