chapter 8

My ex of one hour was standing there with flowers and chocolates in his hand!

Does he really think I'll take him back...

My mom followed me out side and Luke shortly behind.

"Babe please I want to talk" he says in a sweet voice.

"Talk! Really...last time you told me you wanted to talk you broke up with me, now you're here with chocolates and flowers as if I'm ok!" I lash out.

My mom looked upset, "Luke I think you should go" she said.

"I'm not leaving until I talk to her" he replies.

"Fine then I'll leave" I shout walking around back to the boys house.

I really didn't know if I wanted to see Jonah right now, he's super sweet but-

"Hey Em!" Jack says smiling.

He was sitting on the porch by himself.

"Why are you by yourself" I question.

"Just thinking, you don't look good, you ok?" He asks with a concerned look.

I sat next to him.

"I'd be lying if I said I was ok, my boyfriend broke up with me, I came to my five best friends for comfort and Jonah kissed me, I went home and my boyfriend was there as if he didn't just break my heart-" he cut me off.

"WHAT!" Jack asked shocked"

I looked confused, "my boyfriend came and acted-" I said hesitantly and getting cut off again.

"No before that..." Jack said.

"Oh, Jonah kissed me" I reply.

"Oh I'm gonna best the living sh-" Jack said before I cut him off.

"No no no, it was actually k-kinda nice, but I didn't know how to react so I left" I say covering my face with my hands.

Jacks takes my hands off my face, "hey I totally get why you left, let's go inside and I'll let you talk to him" He says.

I smile and nod my head, walking inside the house.

"I think he's in his room, you can go up" he smiles.

"Thank you jack" I reply hugging him.

I walk upstairs slowly and quietly, not wanting Jonah to know I'm here.

I get to his room and slowly turn them knob to open the door.

He was lying there shirtless and asleep.

I stood there for a minute admiring his abs before finally walk over and sit on the bed next to him. I start playing with his hair and he opens his eyes and smiles.

"Emma!" He whispers.

"Shhh, I didn't mean to wake you, I wanted to talk but it can wait" I say standing up.