chapter 6

Luke and I finish eating so he pays and we head to his car.

We always sit in his car for long periods of time just listening to music.

"Let me see your phone" Luke asks me.

"Why?" I ask in confusion.

"Can I just see it" he smiles.

"Ugh whatever" I chuckle.

I hand him my phone, watching the screen.

He clicks on the twitter icon and goes into the app.

Emma Brighton @emmabright
E + L =

"Aww Luke" I say and blush.

"Love you Em" he smiles.

"hehe I love you too" I smile back.

I was blushing a lot, and he saw it. He smiled and leaned closer, our lips touched.

I pulled away and smiled.

I brushed my fingers through his hair before we left.

I love when we go out.

I sat back and Luke started the car.

He pulled out and drove off.

About 20 minutes later he pulled into the driveway of my house.

"Go spend time with Camden, I'll see you tomorrow at school" he says and smiles.

"Ok, I love you see you tomorrow" I say kissing his cheek and hoping out of the car.

I walk up to the door and put my key in the hole.

I turn the key and open the door.

As I step into the house, I hear Luke's car drive off and Camden turns the corner from the kitchen.

"Wanna take a walk, like old times" he asks.

"Yes, I'd like that" I smile.

We walk out of the house and down the street.

"So how's college treating you?" I ask.

"Eh it's college, could be better" he chuckles. "How's has your week been?"

"The week itself was strange, for starters the actual week was quite boring, school and what not, but this weekend. So I got home from school, and pulled into the driveway then went to check the mail, and I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the frikin Why Don't We boys! And we've gotten super close. I feel like I just gained 5 best friends" I tell him.

"Well your weekend was productive" he jokes.

I look down at my phone.

"Hey it's 7 o'clock, we should head back so I could make us dinner" I smile.

"Mac n' cheese?" I asks.

"If that's what you want" I say opening the door and walking into the house.

Camden walks upstairs to go take a shower while I go into the kitchen to start cooking.

*ding dong*

who could that be?

I walk over to the door and look through the peep hole.

I open the door with a smile plastered across my face.

"My 5 favorite people!" I shout and hug them.

"Hello to you too" Corbyn laughs.

"So how can I help you" I smirk.

"These five boys standing in front of you want to go to dinner and we're wondering if you wanted to join" Jonah asks with a small smile.

"Well I uhh kinda already started making dinner for me and my brother but you guys can join if you want" I reply.

"Well I don't see why not, you sure it's ok?" Jonah asks.

"Aww it's no big deal come in" I say opening the door wider and wave them to come in.

The five boys all walk in and into the kitchen.

"It smells amazing in here, what are you cooking?" Daniel asks.

"Mac n' cheese requested by my brother"

"Well it smells great" Daniel smiles

Just then Daniel Camden walks into the kitchen.

"Umm hello?" Camden says confused.

"Oh Cam, this is Zach, Jonah, Daniel, Jack, and Corbyn. I invited them to stay for dinner I hope that's fine" I say with a sweet smile.

"Of course Em, friends of yours are friends of mine, I'm Camden" he says to the boys.

They all greet each other and walk into the living room.

They all sat down and a few minutes later Daniel gets up and walks over to me.

"Hey do you need some help? I would hate to have you do all the work" he asks and shoots a small smile my way.

"Actually yea, can you grate some cheese? It's on the island" I reply.

"Of course, grated cheese coming your way" he says as he walks over to the island.

About an hour had past and the over went off.

Daniel pulls the hot pan of Mac n' Cheese out of the over and says "chows on!"

We all took a minute to laugh before we got a plate and dished food on our plates.

We sat at the table, talking and laughing as we eat.

We finished eating and I grab everyone's plate to wash off and place in the dishwasher.

"Well I have to get up super early tomorrow to drive back, so I'm gonna get going" Camden says.

"Aww ok bye Cam, I'm glad you came" I say and smile.

____________________________

hope you enjoyed :)

don't forget to vote 🌟

sorry I haven't updated, I wanna get back to writing, I've just been busy.

If I ever write most of a chapter without the boys, like this one, it will all make sense in the future ;)

insta: @__.why.dont.we.__

twitter: @whydontwiimusic

-gabby💓