chapter 3

Once we finished eating our ice cream, we got up and threw our trash away.

Corbyn proceeded to pull out his phone and opened up his camera. The six of us then managed to squeeze together to fit the screen.

"Our first memory together" Corbyn said smiling.

"And many more to come" I replied.

The six of us began to walk around the corner of one of the buildings when three girls swarmed the boys recording on their phones and screaming their heads off.

"Oh my god oh my god!! The Why Don't We boys are right in front of us!!" one girl screamed.

"Oh my god! Can we please get a picture?!" screamed a second girl.

"Of course lets do it!" The boys replied.

The five boys plus the three girls all tried to fit in for a selfie.

"Hey I can take the picture for you if you'd like" I smile and tell the girl holding the phone.

"Oh my gosh yes please and thank you so much!" She replied as she handed me her phone.

"I took a few pics, hope they turned out fine" I say handing the phone back.

"Thank you so much! Oh my." the third girl said.

The three girls all hugged the boys and walked off screaming and looking at their phones.

"Dang Emma that was so nice of you" Zach says.

"What? The picture? I don't mind, I always try to make people's day by simple tasks" I reply.

"Those girls though, they really love you" Zach said with a smile.

"Kind of like you this morning when Jonah and I walked up to you" Daniel chuckled.

"Hey can you blame me?" I say and laugh.

Just then the boys all look at their phones.

"Oh crap, we totally forgot the moving trucks were coming, David's gonna kill us!" Jack says and panics.

"Don't worry, I know how to get back come on I'll help you guys unpack!" I say waving my hand.

We get back to the boys house to see guys in moving trucks unloading boxes into the boys house.

"At least David had a key, they were able to bring the boxes in" Jonah says smirking.

A few hours had gone by and we unpacked a lot, but there was still quite a bit left.

"Well it's getting late, I think I'm gonna head back to my place, see you guys tomorrow?" I say finishing the last box of the night.

I proceed to hug each boy, and begin to walk out of the house and around the corner.

I unlock my door, waking into the kitchen

oh crap, I never put the groceries away.

whatever I'll do it in the morning.

I walk upstairs to my bathroom where I put on some sweatpants and a tank top. I throw my hair into a messy bun and begin to wash my face. Then I brushed my teeth and went into my room.

I laid in my bed and went on my phone.

I began to watch YouTube videos but shortly fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up, what could all that noise be.

I looked at my clock which read 6:09 am.

"Why in the hell is my phone blowing up at 6:09 in the morning!!" I scream into my pillow.

I turn on my phone only to be greeted by thousands of Instagram dms and tweets from twitter, people following me on both platforms, and commenting thins such as: "#mysterygirl" or "who are you" or "how do you know the Why Don't We boys."

"Oh goodness, I'm not dealing with this right now, I don't even know how these people found me." I say as I get up and throw my phone on my bed.

I walk downstairs and pour myself a bowl of cereal, Rice Krispies to be exact.

I finished eating  and put my bowl in the dishwasher, then proceeded back upstairs to my room.

I looked at my phone once more, reading even more dms, comments, and tweets.

"Oh my what is happening" I sigh.

I look on Instagram and Twitter only to find out that the three girls from yesterday got me in their recording of the boys, and that video went viral.

Yesterday I had about 1,000 followers on Instagram, and now I have nearly 7,000. These people don't even know me, yet they follow me, the boys don't even follow me.

I threw on some Uggs and walked out of my house not caring what I looked like. I proceeded towards the boys house and I pounded on the door, knowing they were still asleep.

I kept pounding until the door opened, revealing Zach's sweet face.

"Emma?! What are you doing here? It's like 6 in the morning" he yawned.

"Well thanks to the three girls from yesterday, I'm famous. And everyone wants to know who I am and how I know you guys." I say showing him my phone.

"I don't understand" he replies. "Here come in"

He opens the door a bit wider, and I step in.

He goes and wakes up the other boys and brings them to the kitchen.

"So Emma, please explain to us why you came and woke us all up?" Jack asks.

"Ok so, you guys know the three girls you met yesterday" I say

"Yea what about them" they ask.

"Well they recorded when they met you guys and I guess posted the video, but I was in the video and now everyone is blowing up my Instagram and Twitter, wondering who I am. And I don't even know how they found me, you guys don't even follow me."

"Well leave it up the the limelights to find a girl based on a short video you were in" Zach chuckles.

"Very funny Zach, but I don't know what to do, do I talk to them? do I let them keep blowing up my phone? I really don't know what to do" I say setting my phone down.

"Wait I have an idea, but it's gonna lead to you getting well known though" Corbyn says.

____________________________

hope you guys enjoyed :)

don't forget to vote🌟

fan acc on insta: @__.why.dont.we.__

-gabby💓