3

Honestly lunch time is for eating food and having gossips. Yup .That what me and my friends do in lunch time but believe me today was definitely different the fact that a new student entered our school was spread throughout the school by lunch and yes when Jay Parker entered the cafeteria he was welcomed with drooling girls and their wild stares .

But one thing was different and that was my brother who was clenching his jaw .Opps...Have I told you my brother was the most popular guy in our school and he was definitely jealous of the attention given to Jay Parker because the fact is that he is more handsome than my brother.

Wait

Why am I saying him handsome ?When he is rude boy who can't even tall properly to his partner.

That sounds correct .

Well my brother getting angry due to a boy for the first time was a very entertaining show to watch .

I could tell Jay was quite confused from the fact that why people( sorry girls )were looking at him with those
stares as he searched the cafeteria for someone whom he knew or a place he could sit and eat peacefully without any further stares at him.

"You seem to like him " A very excited Jess beamed causing me to stop looking at him.

"Very funny and even if I like him my so called brother would kill him before he even takes me to date" I replied honestly.

"Well your loss but I will definitely be looking at that handsome potato" Nicki said causing my mouth to fall open.

"Close your mouth and it's okay you don't have to say anything we understand you like him okay" Alicia said teasing me.

They knew that I don't like any guy in my school so whenever I would sit with a boy in class they would try to tease me. This was their own way to show their friendship.Friends will be friends.

"First of all I don't like him and second is that Jay is not a potato so shut up " I said .
After saying it I realised that I had the attention of everybody and as quickly I realised that everyone (including Jay and my brother) has heard it I can't help but feel embarrassed .
Before I feel more ashamed I run with my lunch to library .

Just as I said I don't want any drama in my life but life has ups and downs for all of us . But right now I am in such a position that I can't go in front of my brother and not even Jay . Why do we make mistakes?

I realised that I threw my lunch in dustbin while I ran in library crying .The librarian just like always is reading a book and that's why I feel safe here until he entered .

" Umm...hi " Jay spoke .

I can't even look at him because of my face that is spoiled by crying.Since I can't make a fool of myself I decided to face him .

"Hi and I'm really sorry I didn't mean to...you know." I tried to speak but I think I failed when I heard him chuckle.

" It's okay Megan it was nothing you just said I'm not a potato ." He told me while smiling and his face blushing?

But he looks so cute here I just was touch his beautiful face once .

"Yes that's what I wanted to say I hope you understand Jay " I told him a bit shaking as I was nervous.

"Yes,yes I understand but first I want you to here take this Apple and eat this sandwich from my lunch with me because I can't see your lunch and judging by your look I think you already threw it while you were crying ." Well I impressed a bit because not any other guy rather than my brother has cared for me so much .Maybe because they were scared of my brother? Ugg...leave it .

Looking at his lunch I was surprised as I found that he has two apples and two sandwiches .

" Hey are you on some mission as you have two apples and two sandwiches ? For whom?" As always my curiosity spoke for itself.

He smirked and came closer to me and looked straight in my eyes and maybe tried to look a bit intimidating.
"The time I have observed you I can tell you are very curious isn't it ? The way you tried to peep in my phone and now the way you asked about my lunch." He looked so confident while speaking .

But then again he was right...I'm curious

He started to laugh and I didn't knew why so as there where tears streaming down his eyes while laughing.Finally after what seemed like a century he spoke"Have you seen your face you were so scared Megan and the extra lunch was for my cousin max who forgot his lunch at home so mom gave it to me ."

"Oh" it was only I could say at that time.

Sound of my stomach grumbling could be heard when we both looked at each other .I found my face turning red because I felt it awkward about my stomach's grumbling noise.

"Come let's eat food "he said breaking silence.

"Yupp" I could only managed to say it at that time.

Well it was fun and nice to eat with Jay Parker . It was good and not what I expected him to be . I guess never judge a book by it's cover.

"Hey Megan so would you like to be my friend . Since I only know you and Max so tell me will you be my friend?" He asked me.

Yes the please is mind I would love to .Heck if I knew creating a drama would cause you to talk to me I would have already created it in first period.

"There's no way I can tell no to a guy for friendship who just gave me a sandwich so yes I'll be your friend." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Great and now tell me what subjects do you have Megan ?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Maths , Ap , English , German , physics etc " I told him and asked him the same and I was kinda shocked that he has a lot of same subjects like me.

"That's great Jay we can be together for a long time then " I said jokingly.

"Yes ofcourse Megan " he said and it was followed by bell ringing in school indicating that break was over .

"Hey Jay can you pls leave early because I have to work in library and you not be late for your class." I said honesty.

I regret borrowing books because from library because I can't walk with him to class.

"Yeah ofcourse I was thinking the same bye see ya ." These were the last words I heart from him till the last period which we had together.

I was just near my locker taking my books and waiting to meet Jay .But why was I so excited to see him? Hmm...maybe because he was a new friend of mine and that's why I wanted to be more friendly with him.

That's when I saw him.

"Hi b.. brother" I was nervous and I knew he would ask about the cafeteria incident .

"Meg I want to know about what you said in cafeteria " I hated the fact he was so blunt the most today because I was at a lose for words.

"You know Jay who was my annoying seat partner today in first period was in cafeteria that's when Jess Nicki Alicia like again started tessing me about him the way they do for every guy and called Jay a potato and that's when I got annoyed and yelled" I finished the thing that was in my head because no matter how hard I try I can't say a lie to him and believe me I have never lie to him .Never say never.

"I see and I trust you but don't even try to think about liking him or else.."
I stoped him by showing a hand.

"Stop it I know you will never let a guy date me okay ?" I asked

"Very much okay see you later and stay from him "

"Don't worry brother I hate him he even looks so ugly forget about dating I would not even like to be friends with him ." I felt a bit guilty as I spoke lie for first time to my brother but this pain was nothing as compared to what was to come for me .
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you like it
Vote
Share
Comment

Follow me @harry_styles_holycum on Instagram

I 😘 u all

Malaika