2

I could feel the burning glares of the girls on me . I can tell they are jealous just cause the so called Jay Parker is sitting next to me but they don't have to worry because I'm definitely not interested and even if I am my brother would never let me .

There was noise yet silence .

They way Mr.mathew was solving problems on board anybody could tell he was one of those teachers who just ask student to copy noted and sums from board that's why half of the class sleeps in his class. But I'm not one of them I always understand the sums and copy them.

Before I could write anymore as my wrist is tried from writing I look towards Jay that cocky narsiccus. He was just texting someone from his phone.As I am always curious about things going around me I try to peep into his phone I know it's wrong but I want to see whom he is texting in middle of maths class and that too in first day.

As I try to peep suddenly as harsh voice makes me freeze
"Mrs stone stop looking here and there just copy sums from board"

Damn

But I must agree that Mr Mathew  is very calm with me today I don't know but I can tell as neither he scolded me in morning nor here when I just made a complete fool of myself in front of whole class. Specially Jay

Quickly looking at Mr Mathew saying "okay" I start copying sums from board . Just after five minutes I can't stop thinking about Jay I know he is cock narsiccus but he hasn't talked to me and believe me whenever I sit with someone I like to talk to them it's just a habit .

It's been fifteen minutes since I'm thinking of ways to talk to Jay not because I am interested in him but because I can't be quite in maths class .

But I think if I try to talk to him I will look desperate so I had to ignore the idea of talking to him as he is still busy texting someone . I take out my phone and try to talk to my friends who are in different classes right now .Just as I am about to press send to my message

"Mrs stone " a voice makes me freeze instantly.

Why does Mr Mathew hate me so much?

Stuttering I answer " Y...yes sir".

"Out of the class now "

They were the last words I heard before I came outside the class standing in punishment waiting the period to be over.

Since I bought my phone I can now text my friends as long as I want .

< Hey Jess what are you doing?

Well I did regret sending that message because my best friend is best at giving sarcastic reply.

> Dancing  in front of whole class wanna come ?

This girl can never change...

< I am just standing outside the class cause I got punished by Mathew

Soon my phone beeps .

> Woah first day and you got punished  well done mrs stone

< It's okay  I realise that my best friend is different and this is not the time to text her so bye .

> Bye Megan

As soon as bell began to ring I quickly move in class to get back to my seat.
Soon after sitting on my seat I notice towards Jay and my eyes literally bulge out of what I was seeing.

Amy talking to Jay

" Hey charming I'm amy or the most perfect and beautiful girl in the  school. "

" I'm Jay "

"I hope you are free today because I am and I can give you many things "

" No thanks "

omg!! First time time someone rejected the queen bee and believe me her face was priceless just as I thought it would be .

" It's okay  baby I will be free and you are new so I know you need time to understand my importance "

I could feel the strange and broken voice of the queen bee who was rejected for the first time .I tried a lot to cover my laugh but I guess it came as a chuckle as she left from there giving me a death glare.

Turning towards me Jay asked
" Is she always annoying?"

"Kind of" I answered shortly because I can't believe my mouth it says things that are weird sometimes and being embarred in front of him is the last thing I want but lowkey I want excited that Jay no The Jay Parker talked to me .

I just thought Jay would be like my brother or any good looking boy in our school who  is approached by Amy the slut  and in the break they are in the  janitor closets .But I must I was very impressed from the cocky bastard who not only rejected Amy but insulted her at the same time too.

But one question was there in my mind "Why was I so excited for a guy to talk to me?"

I don't know I never so eager for a guy to talk to me or give me attention but I really don't know why I wanted it this time .Maybe because he was ignoring me  and I  wanted to talk someone.

As the day went by I did not talked to him because I was too shy and didn't wanted to look desperate but when am I nervous in front of boys?   I hope this stupid infacuation quickly leaves out of my mind .Snapping  out of thoughts I realised that it was about to be break in almost five minutes . As soon as the bell rang everyone quickly going out even Jay went .I wonder why are they all so fast?

Coming out of class and going towards the cafeteria .Even though I don't like the food that is here but the brownies are the best .

As I come inside the cafeteria I saw many people and the tables they were sitting .My brother was sitting on so called Popular table with a blondie on his lap with his stupid football playing friends. I quickly searched for my friends Jessica , Nicki and Alicia  who were seated right next to the popular table on our table.

***
VOTE VOTE

Rank #758 in romance thank u guys
I hope the story is getting better slowly.

Jess Alicia Nicki will be introduced in next chapter .

Guys do comment ur opinions