Chapter 22: Goodbye School, Hello Trouble

Y/N's POV

After we had eaten our lunch a few hours later I then look at the time and its 2:16pm. Might as well take the girls our now, I stand up from my bed and then I grabbed my gun at the table and walked out of my room.

As I was just at the hallway from upstairs, its obvious that the girls are in the tree house again due to the whole house being quiet again except for Laurence barking.

I guess they call their tree house a hang out place.

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen to the glass door that leads to the backyard and walked towards the tree house.

I climbed up the ladder and then knocked on the door.

"Knock,knock." I said playfully.

"Who's there?" There girls said from behind the door. I swear that I heard them giggling.

"Y/N." I said.

"Y/N who." They continue.

"Y/N L/N, your boyfriend that was going to take you girls out." I said.

"B-boyfriend?!" They all said flustered.

"Yeah,what? You don't want me to be your boyfriend?" I ask chuckling to myself.

"Uh....- No! Of course not why would we not want that?" Sayori cutting off the others.

I chuckled at them,I bet that their blushing madly right now.

They finally opened the door and I was right all along, they are at a state of a blushing mess.

"Haha. So you want to continue the 'date'?" I ask making them blush even more.

"Y-yeah..." They said flustered.

I just laugh at them then gave them each a peck in the lips. I look at them and their faces are overfilled with shocked.

"Come on now let's go." I said trying not to break them.

We went inside the house and went to the garage and we drove off to the place where we want to go for our date.

2 days later..

Today is graduation...FINALLY!! I'm out of that prison that made me boring as hell. Well at least it payed off being the valedictorian, and its all thanks to my friends the girls and finally my parents even my long lost sister, well I didn't see her since we're 5. I didn't even know if she is still alive........ I wish they were here with me. But at least I still have my friends and the girls as to call my family now.

I smiled at the thought of that. After the graduation ended I walked up to my friends and we hugged each other for finishing senior level.

Even though Grace is going to college for the next two months,were still be contacting each other.

"I'm going to miss you guys!! I don't wanna leave! But I have a career to reach!" Grace shouts making some people gazed at us.

"Well at least you're not going to take over a business." Steve said.

"At least you're still going to be with them." Grace argues back.

"Now,now we were going to see each other every time when we are all free,okay?" I said to them.

"You know what? You're right." Steve said.

"Hey guys!!" A familiar voice yelled.

We turned around and saw the girls waving at us. They approached us and then hugged me.