Chapter 21: Peaceful Day For Once

Y/N's POV

I am back at the forest and was greeted again by my dad, this time he's with mom.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled then ran towards them and we hugged each other.

"I missed you guys!" I said almost a tear falling out of my face just like last time.

"I miised you too dear, look at you! You're healthy as always even though we're not around you." Mom said to me while smiling.

I smiled back at them.

"Its okay, at least I get to see you guys in my dream." I happily said.

"So son how was your training." Dad ask.

"Training?" I ask confused.

"You know, the guns and weapons that you and your friends are practising." Dad said.

"Oh that, yeah its good so far and by the way. Dad, mom?" I said then they looked at me.

"What's with the key inside the box that I found in your room?" I ask.

They then giggle at each other.

"Its a surprise for you,dear. We can't tell until you found out what it is." Mom said.

I pout a bit from what mom said then she smiled at me.

"Fine, I think I'll go check it after graduation and the situation were having." I said then smiled.

"I hope you like our surprise. Well, we'll see you later time to go wake up now." Dad said then my vision became white.

I opened my eyes and was back laying on my bed, I quickly sit up and I gazed at my alarm clock and it's now 7:13am. I got out of bed and exited my bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen.

The girls aren't awake yet so I just made breakfast. I cooked some eggs and bacons and placed some plates on the dining table. After I'm done cooking I placed the foods in each plate and then I started eating. As I was done eating I put my plate in the sink,and do some showering.

I'm finally done showering and then I change into my attire and went upstairs. The girls aren't awake yet,so I checked at at Yuri's room first and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I smiled at her then I approached her, I gently tapped her on the shoulder waking her up.

"Yuurrii.. Its time to wake up." I said under my breath.

She then groan.

"Five more minutes..." She said sleepily.

"But we don't have much time." I said to her.

"I'm tired.." She said.

"How about I take you girls out later?" I said making her open her eyes then smiled at me.

"Okay." She said then sit up.

She rubbed her eyes then went downstairs to go eat breakfast.

I walked out of her room then went to Monika's bedroom, just like Yuri she is sleeping in her bed with the blanket covering her.

I walked to her then waked her up.

"Good morning,Monix. Its time to wake up." I said to her.

She then slowly opened her eyes then looked at me with her beautiful emerald green eyes and smiled.

"Good morning, handsome." She said to me.

I blushed a bit from what she said then she giggled.

"Heheh, you're cute when you're blushing." She said.