I gasped when I saw his face.

A scratch on his left cheekbone that left a huge scar. They're we're just bruises and other marks but the one thing I noticed was the piercing on his eyebrow.

"I already told you I didn't wanna see you again so why'd you show up?"

"It's me Jungkook. Jin."

"Ohhh look who shows up after an entire year? How's life treating you in paradise?"

"Why are you talking like that? It's been a mess without you there."

"Really? Well you could've stopped it if you found me a while before. Now I don't wanna see you guys again. Ever again."

"Well we don't have to listen." Suga smirked.

"Seriously just go before you seriously regret it."

"No. I'm not leaving unless your with us. Forever."

"Your testing my last nerve. Seriously go."

"Ummm no."

Suga was pushed into the wall with Jungkook on top of him.

I could see his newly dyed black hair when his hood was thrown off. His fangs were sharper than any of ours and he snarled.

But the one thing that I noticed was his now bright, vibrant red eyes.

Yoongi stared at him with tears in his eyes that threatened to fall at any moment.

His cold expression faltered when he noticed that.

Yoongi took that as his chance and kissed him.

I honestly felt jealous cause I wanted to kiss him first.

Jungkook was now pushed into the wall with Yoongi on top of him.

They pulled away and linked foreheads.

"Come back."

"I-I can't."

"Why?"

"Cause you guys won't care enough."

"Oh I think we will. How would you know if you don't show up?"

He stayed quiet and nodded his head.

"YES! KOOKIE STAYS WITH US FIRST!" Tae screamed with Jimin.

He giggled at what they said and went back to a blank expression.

We all started walking back with Jungkook after a whole year without him.

"Hey Kook?" He hummed in response. "Why aren't your eyes yellow or brown anymore?"

"I'm a hybrid now."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"That bullet that killed me had vampire blood in it and it made me a hybrid cause I'm a purebred. I wasn't supposed to have vampire blood in my system but it just like changed completely. Brown eyes were for my human side which I don't have anymore and yellow eyes were for my purebred side which I also don't have anymore."