Chapter 4: Ready For High School

Narma holds up a tiny slice of apple for the mice and a bigger slice for Itami.

Koro Sensei: Now Narma, you have learned a lot in the past years and this is your first year in high school, time to blow everyone's minds.

Narma: I know, Koro Sensei, that's why I'm in Kunigigaoka, I learned from the best.

Narma couldn't see it but he knew Koro Sensei's never ending smile just off even bigger.

Koro Sensei: Alright champ, time to go and show em what em what's up.

Narma: Thanks for the meal.

He got up to put the dishes in the sink along with Kagisa.

Narma: I'm off.

Karma: You show them what's going on in that brain of yours.

Nagisa: Good luck.

He shuts the door behind him and ventures off to school with the three animals still with him. 5 years ago, he was a smart boy who was violent, and found it fun to watch others in pain. Now, he's a genius who's calm and has manners with the title of Hawtie With That Bawdie. He passes the entrance and locks for his locker.

Narma: Locker 67, Locker 68, and Locker 69.

He opens his locker and changes his shoes. He realizes that not even 5 minutes in school and he's already the talk of the school.

Girl 1: Ermahgersh, he's so cute!

Girl 2: It's called eye candy but on a diabetic level.

Girl 3: Is he single?

Koro Sensei: Oh wow, you're a star already.

Narma: Doesn't help the fact that I'm secretly married to someone not in the anime world.

Girl 4: Hey, I know it seems kind of sudden but what's your name?

Narma: It's Narma Akabane.

He pushes up his black glasses.

Narma: Yours?

ally0716  YOU'RE PART OF THIS BOOK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Girl 4: It's Ally.

Narma: Whoa I ain't going into to that dark Ally. BAD DUM TSSSSSSSSS.

Ally chuckles at the pun.

Ally: You've got some humor.

Narma: Thanks, try my best to make friends.

Ally: So who are your little friends?

Narma: Ah this is Itami, she's a Lorikeet.

He held out his hand for Itami to perch on.

Narma: And this is Kuro and Shiro.

The mice crawl up onto his shoulders resting on them. Ally giggled a little.

Ally: They're really cute.

She reaches out to pet them. She then pets Narma on the head.

Ally: Has anyone ever told you that your hair feels like a sheep made of clouds?

Narma: Nope, you're the first one.

Ally turns into a tomato.

Ally: W-Well I'll be in the junior department! See you!

Narma: Mission 1: Friends Complete.

Narma climbs the stairs to his class and stops at a door that says Class F.

Narma: Koro Sensei, it's my time to shine.

Koro Sensei: You shined before I even introduced myself.

Narma smiles and enters the classroom. All eyes turned on him and all the girls filled the room with nosebleeds. He takes a seat next to the window just as the teacher and Ally walks in. Narma smiles as she walks in and watches as she turns red.

Teacher: Good morning class, I'm Ms. Yumi and this is my teacher assistant, Ally. First we have some new faces that we must introduce. First up Narma Akabane

Fangirls out of nowhere start screaming and shrieking at the sound of Narma's name. He walks up to the chalkboard and writes his name in Kanji.

Narma: I'm Narma Akabane and this is Shiro, Kuro and Itami. Pleased to meet you.

Ms. Yumi: Ok my lov- I mean Mr. Akabane please take a seat.

The list of people continue and it finally ends with the gathering of the student council and the class president.

Ms. Yumi: So who'd like to be class president.

Narma raises his hand high in the air.

Ms. Yumi: Ok my lov- I mean Narma will be one half of the class president, who'd like to be the other hal-

Every girl raised their hand before and Ms. Yumi can even finish her sentence.

Ms. Yumi: If this is how it's gonna be we're gonna need to randomly pick. Everyone write your name on a piece of paper and place it in this bag.

Everyone does as she says and she reaches into the back and grabs a slip of paper. She reads the name off and it's...

Ms. Yumi: Naede Kayano.

A girl with an ombré of blue and green hair stands up to join Narma as class president.

Narma: By any chance do you know Nagisa Shiota?

Naede: Of course, he's my father and you're my half brother.

Narma: Wait What?!

Naede: Nagisa, my father had a child with Kaede Kayano, my mother, and had me, Naede Kayano. He also had two others, Narma and Kagisa Akabane. He didn't tell you about me. He wanted to surprise you on your birthday but you kinda figured out so yeah.

Narma: This is awesome. My half sister.

Naede: Mhm, from now on, we'll be working together, as siblings and as class presidents.

Later On

Narma: So Akuda, you want me to join the Student Council?

Akuda: Yeah, we're both bros here, besides the president wanted you to join too.

Narma: I'll think about it.

Akuda: Alright man. I'll see you around.

Narma: Hmmm. Should I join?

He looks down to see his company.

Narma: Shiro, Kuro, Itami, should I join?

All nod their heads in unison.

Narma: I guess it's decided, let's go find the president.

In The Student Council Room

Narma: Hello, I'm your new member, Narma Akabane. I was recommended here but Akuda.

He looks around the room to find some faces he didn't meet yet. In the center, who is obviously the student council president, is non other than.....

Ally.

Ally: Welcome to the student council Narma! We appreciate your option to join us.

Narma: Well I do what I can.

Ally: We are to spend time to discuss school matters here every day of the weekday. But since we don't have anything to discuss, council dismissed.