Chapter 2: Got It From His Father

Narma sits down at the table and looks at his father.

Karma: I am very disappointed in you son, I know that you I want to fight back but I want you to restrain yourself before we have to pay for someone's medical bills.

Narma: I can't help it Dad, it's just fun watching them scramble after they think that they got me good.

Karma: Oh great, he's got my genes.

Narma: You can't get rid of your personality Dad, got it from you.

Karma just sighs and shakes his head.

Karma: Go get your sister.

Narma walks up the stairs of the house and walks down a hall. He stands in front of a door with a sign at the front. He knocks on the door and waits for an answer. Silence. He knocks harder, stop silence.

Narma: KAGISA!!

Kagisa: Hmm?

Narma: I've been knocking on this door for a damn long time where were you?

Kagisa: Oh in a suitcase.

Narma: How do you disappear into nowhere?

Kagisa: Can't help it got it from Dad.

Narma rubs his temples.

Narma: Which one?

Kagisa:... You stoopid.

Nagisa: I heard that.

Nagisa appears out of thin air.

Nagisa: Don't call your brother stoopid.

Kagisa: I told you I got it from Dad!...Wait...Narma! Get back here!

Nagisa: Can't help it, got it from his father.

?????: Yerp! Got it from his fath- I should stop.

A random strand of standing hair on Narma's head pops up and starts to talk.

Nagisa: ... So why did my son grow a tree sprout on his head?

?????: I AM NOT A TREE SPROUT NAGISA! YOU SHOULD REMEMBER ALL THE MOMENTS WE HAD TOGETHER!

Nagisa: I don't have any memories with a talking piece of hair on someone's head. Ok Narma time to take you to the barber.

?????: Wa-wait! I can explain!

Nagisa: Strangely you sound like someone familiar.

Karma walks up the stairs and finds a talking strand of hair on his son's head. SURE IT'S COMMON STUFF YOU SEE THIS EVERYDAY.

Karma: Well well well, what do we have here.

He grabs a pan and brings it high above his head.

Karma: You got some explaining to do.

?????: When you swear on your life you don't knock me out with that frying pan.

Karma lowers the lethal weapon and waits for an answer.

?????: Ok, on to your long awaited answer, I used to be human, I had black hair, and looked like Asian Whoopi Goldberg with no glasses and straight hair. I am now addressed as a dangerous being with tentacles and used to teach a certain class in Kunigaoka Junior High. Who am I?

Nagisa: You were my inspiration, you're the reason why I'm a teacher, Koro Sensei.

Karma: Still wonder if I can kill you with this knife of mine.

Karma pulls out a knife that was specifically used to assassinate Koro Sensei. He jabs it at the strand of hair but it just moves out of the way.

Koro Sensei: You see, I'm not really the exact Koro Sensei that I used to be, I can't get hurt by those weapons anymore, I give your son the same abilities I once had, except better!

Karma lowers the knife and starts to listen to what he had to say.

Koro Sensei: I grant your son a lot of abilities over the time I wasn't awakened yet. That's why he wasn't able to get hurt easily. Remember how I had a superior defense system.

Both of them had a Vietnam flashback, Koro Sensei took on a form where he was immobile, but almost impossible for him to get hurt.

Koro Sensei: He has yet to learn how to revive others and make life. He's got my tentacles too. But his time, it's more advanced, he can't get affected by their brain possessing traits, I personally have modified them.

Tentacles lash out at the back of Narma's neck.

Narma: oh wow cool. It's like I have extra limbs. Let's test these babies out.

He rushes outside to the woods and stands in front of a tree with the rest of the family not far behind watching him.

Narma: Let's see what I can do with the big guns.

He lurches forward sending the tentacles at a tree carving an image. A few seconds pass until he was done and revealed a beautifully sculpted wooden piece mirroring the family. And this time, with Koro Sensei.

Narma: I can do some serious stuff with these.

The tentacles automatically suck back into his neck on command of his brain waves.

Koro Sensei: Now not to worry, you'll learn even more things! I can even teach you how to do your eyebrows.

Narma: I think I'll pass on that, but that reviving thing? Let's go perform some necromancy!

Koro Sensei: That's the sprit ma boy!

Narma runs off back into the house and into his room. He pulls out a little box with his savings in it. He counts the bills carefully to avoid miscounting.

Narma: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000!

He closes the box with the rest of his savings and goes down to his parents.

Narma: Hay Dad? Is it alright if I get a pet mouse?

Nagisa: As long as he didn't start breeding. We aren't having a mouse fest in this house.

Narma: Thanks Dad!

He rushes off to the door and slips on his shoes. He walks to the pet store all laid back knowing he can't get robbed. Luckily he knows all types of martial arts. Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Boxing, you name it! He even already knows how to use weaponry and arms. He stood in front of a pet store and smiled at the sight of all the different animals.

Stranger: Excuse me little boy, but can you tell me where the supermarket is?

Narma: Oh sure it's to the left of the bus station.

Stranger: Oh thank you, what could I do in this world without kids like you.

The suspicious stranger walked up to him and smirked cockily before placing a hand on his shoulder. Little did he know he had already gotten a few bones snapped.

Stranger: Raaaaahhhhh!!!

He screams in pain as he holds his hand, the one that was placed on the young boy's shoulder.

Narma: Hmmm, that should be about 5-7 bones that I've snapped in your hand sir and it should cost about $476 for surgery, good luck paying for the medical bills you robbed.

He leaves the man crying in pain on the ground struggling to fight it and lift himself off the ground. Truth was, he needs to stop, get some help at a psychiatrist, he's traumatized. He doesn't move, he just lays on the ground as people surround him. Most realizing he's a wanted crook all over Japan for repeated theft, rape, vandalism, etc. Basically, he's dangerous. He gets placed in handcuffs as the police arrive. Meanwhile, Narma is busy choosing his new friend.