Bad News

JUNGKOOK's POV
I was opening my eyes while i was listening to noises that sounded really far away. Everything was blurry and moved so fast.
"Hey Sr?" I hear a voice "Sr can you talk?"
-Y~yoong..- i barely pronounced.
"Sr stay with me" . I could tell it was a female voice the one who was talking to me.
After some minutes i realized it was a nurse and i was at a hospital.

-Why am i here?- i asked.
- You are at a hospital. Sr can you move your fingers? - he asked me.
I moved them slowly and he smiled.
-Great, i'll be back- he left but other three nurses where checking me.
-Yoongi...- i pronounced.
-Uh?- one of the nurses said.
-Yoongi....- i repeated.
She turned to the other nurse and said "Check the name of the other patient from the accident. If its "Yoongi" i need to know how is he" . Then she looked at me and i moved my mouth saying "thank you..". She smiled.

After one hour i had bandaged on almost all my body and i was on a room. I was getting nervous because i didn't know anything about Yoongi yet.

-Hello you pretty boy- A woman, probably a nurse, came into my room - How are you feeling?-
-Better.... Do you know anything about Min Yoongi?- i asked.
-Ohh yeah, he's going to surgery in a couple of minutes - she reply.
-W~what....?! Is he ok?-
-Baby if he were ok he wouldn't need a surgery- she reply.
-I have to see him please- i went out of bed trying to walk.
-What!? Don't move!- she yelled. She got a wheelchair and put me on it - You are worst that my five years old  girl. I'll take you to him but it'll be quick-

We went where Yoongi was. He looked so bad. The blood was all over his face and his mint hair color was now a mix of red and green.
-Oh my Lord...- i placed my hand on mi mouth -Hyung?- i asked.
-J~Jungkook?-
I moved closer. He had this thing on his neck that didn't allowed him to move his head.
-I~im h~here- i reply - Are you o~okey?-
-Jungkook i can't feel anything...- Yoongi said.
I hold his hand with tears in my eyes.
-Shhh its okey- i said.
-Im scared- he reply. My heart broke even more when he said that. Yoongi, the strongest man on Earth was scared.
-I promise you'll be okey- i said to calm him down.
-They said i need surgery... it's not good-
-I know... but you will be fine because i'll make sure that happens. I swear- i reply.

Tears started to come out of his eyes.
-Jungkook... i~if i don't m~make it i want you to..-
-No. You will make it Yoongi, stay strong- i said.

-Son, he needs to get into surgery now- the doctor said behind me. I didn't noticed when he arrived.
-Just a couple more minutes...- i placed my head on the bed holding my tears.
-If we wait more he'll lose more blood- he reply and then they pulled me carefully away from him and they took him to the OR (Operation Room)
-You'll make it!- i yelled hoping he'll listen to me.

One our later

I was on my room at the hospital moving on my wheelchair from one side to the other when Jhope arrived freaked out to where i was.
-Where is he?!- he asked crying.
-Jhope relax, h~he'll be fine. He's in surgery- i reply.
-Surgery!? Oh my God... - he closed the door behind him and walked to the small couch next to my bed. He sat down and covered his face with his hands. I came closer to him and placed my hand on his back.
-We just need to wait-