4 | The Jealous Type

JUNGKOOK's POV
The PE class started. We were doing archery, i've never done that before but im pretty sure i'll take me no more than ten minutes to learn it. After the coach told us all the rules and instructions he said we needed a partner. Yes! It was my opportunity to get close to Jimin.
I walked to him but YOONGI WAS ALREADY THERE!
-Uh hey- i said

THIRTH POV
-Hm.- Yoongi said
-Hi- Jimin reply
-Jimin... can we be partners? - Jungkook asked
-Sorry, i already got one- he reply
-Who?!- Jungkook said almost screaming
-Suga- Jimin said
-Suga?- Jungkook asked very confused
-That's me- Yoongi reply

Before Jungkook could say anything the coach blowed the weasel. Jhope came close to Jungkook and asked if they could be partners.
All the class was ready. The partners were:
Jimin-Yoongi
Jungkook-Jhope
Namjoon-Jin
Tae-Kairi

JUNGKOOK's POV
I couldn't stop looking at Jimin and Yoongi. They were so close.... UHG! What is this that i'm feeling? I don't like it at all...

JIMIN's POV
Yoongi was really good at archery but i wish Jungkook asked first to be my partner. He didn't stop looking at us at all! It seems he was jealous but that couldn't be possible . Why would he be jealous? ...

THIRTH POV
When the class was over all the guys went to change again. Jimin changed at the restroom again making feel Jungkook disappointed again.

Two weeks passes by and Jimin didn't talked to Jungkook at all. He didn't texted him or looked at him , nothing. Jungkook was going crazy. Yoongi and Jimin were together always. At lunch, at class, etc...

JUNGKOOK's POV
I was starting to feel angry more than sad. Yoongi stole Jimin. My Jimin. I don't care what i feel know. I just know i have to get Jimin for me and only me.

YOONGI's POV
I was at lunch with Jimin. He was a fun guy with lots of talents. He was handsome too but i didn't have those intentions at all.

THIRTH POV
-Hey Chim chim, wanna go out today?- Yoongi asked
-I don't know... uh, maybe, yea- Jimin reply
-Hey if you feel uncomfortable with me tell me Chim chim. Is this because of Jungkook?- Yoongi asked
-Uh?- jimin said confused. He was looking at Jungkook. He was with three more guys.

JIMIN's POV
Yoongi was talking about something but i really didn't pay attention to him, i was very busy looking at Jungkook with other three guys. I've seen all of them before. Their names are Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung. As far as i know Jin and Namjoon are dating but i haven't heard nothing about Tahyung. He was too close to Jungkook. Why haven't. jungkook texted me yet? Should i text him?

THIRTH POV
-JIMIN!- Yoongi screamed
-Ah!!! What!?- Jimin reply
-Are you in the moon or something?- he asked
-Uh i wish- jimin reply
-Okey lets talk. You like Jungkook- Yoongi said looking at Jimin
-W-what! N-no!! Not at all- Jimin blushed and looked away
-Yes you do- Yoongi said - And i'll help you get to him