10

Elliot

Me and demi arrived butt early to school, like always. I don't really care though, gives me time to work on homework. It's her last year as a teacher because her record label wants her to get back to music. I'm kinda nervous about her not coming back, to be there to protect me or help me.

School went by so slowly but I pretty much did the same thing I do everyday. Hang out with Tate ignore everyone.

"Tate, who is that girl?" I asked noticing a girl who is sitting alone during lunch, "she's new, I think her name is Kayla, she's transgender." He answered, I huffed "well that's not fair to be sitting alone. Let's go sit with her." I smiled, "okay." We picked up our lunches and made our way to the girl, "hi!" I smiled, she looked up and smiled back. "Your new right?" Tate asked. "Yeah this is my third day." She replied.

"That's cool! How do you like it so far?"

She shrugged "no one will really talk to me." I looked at Tate, "well now your stuck with us. I'm Elliot and this is Tate." She immediately lit up, "hi I'm Kayla." We shook hands "do you have a Snapchat?" I asked, "yeah, wanna add each other?" Me and Tate pulled out our phones and I noticed something on her wrist but I couldn't make out what it was. Then lunch bell rang indicating lunch was over, "well Kayla is was nice to meet you, talk to you later?" Tate asked. "Of course, thank you guys for sitting with me. It um really made my day."

I smiled "anything for a fellow friend. We gotta get going talk to you later!"  We got up and threw our trash away "she's nice." Tate smiled, "yeah she is. We should hang out or something."

(Kayla is played by Joey King)

It was great but I'm ready to go home and go to sleep to be honest. "Bye tate!" I smiled after we shared a hug, "bye green eyes." I went to Demi's room and she was packing up "ready to go sweetheart?" She asked. "Always." I smiled,

We were now heading to the Ellen show and her older sister Dallas picked up her car as we got into the limo. They began doing her hair and makeup and I was in awe. "Want me to do your makeup?" Jill asked me, I looked at Demi "you can if you want."

I nodded, "yes- that'd be awesome."

She applied some stuff to my skin and put on slight eyeshadow and some mascara and some lipgloss. "You look beautiful." Demi smiled, I couldn't help but blush "thank you, but you look gorgeous!"

She gave me a kiss on the side of my head. Me and Demi walked inside the set with people surrounding us, "how was school?" She asked wrapping her arm around my shoulder, "good, I made a new friend, her name is Kayla."

"How sweet, is she new?" Demi asked. "Yeah She is, but this weekend I was wondering if I could have her and Tate over to go swimming?"

"Of course baby." We got into Demi's dressing room and I took some selfies, I looked pretty. "Okay Demi your needed." A manager came in and called out. Demi nodded and kissed the top of my head and left with the man.

-

The interview began and they were talking about the car accident.

"Yeah, it was really scary! I was just driving minding my business, and I had a green light going straight at the intersection, and this guy comes speeding and try's to turn, but he turns into the back half of my car causing me roll over. The paramedic said it was amazing I walked out of that." Demi explained, "wow, that's crazy! How have you been feeling since then? And your birthday!"

She giggled, "I'm fine, just a little sore. Yes! My birthday did just happen and it was amazing! Thanks you everyone!"

"I bet! Now not to put you on the spot or anything, but whose this mystery girl?" Ellen smiled causing the audience to laugh and Demi to turn a deep red. I really don't want her to tell right now.