1

Elliot

"Did you hear we have a new music teacher?" Hannah asked me. I shrugged "so what, she'll suck like the old teacher." Hannah got on her bed and looked me in the eyes, "I heard rumors that it's the Demi Lovato. I mean come on, she finished schooling and lives in our area. It could totally be here!" She smiled.

"Okay, babe calm down okay?" I laughed. "No! Seriously!" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I got to get home to make dinner for my mom."

She sighed, "alright. I'll walk you." I gathered my stuff and she walked me to the front door. "See you tomorrow, tell your mom thanks for having me." She nodded and we hugged then I left. It's two months into school and I hate it. I only go for music class, I love it. I get to be myself, away from reality. Which sucks, I hop on my bike and ride 5 blocks to the trailer park in which I live in.

My mom absolutely hates me, wished I was never born. But as long as I don't cause trouble I don't get beat.

I have green eyes which I got from my dad and I miss him so much

I have green eyes which I got from my dad and I miss him so much. He was an angel, my savior. But one day my mom and dad were driving and they got into a car crash. Ever since then my mom has been a real bitch to me. We have no money, no nothing. I barley have any clothes and I barley get by living. I steal a lot, it's sorta something that I've grown up doing.

It's my normal, I got off my bike and opened the door to the old trailer. I saw Mandy sitting on the couch,

 I saw Mandy sitting on the couch,

{main room^}
"stupid naive bitch." Mandy said standing up, she reeked of alcohol. There were a few needles on the coffee table, "really Mandy, Heroine?" I rolled my eyes. "It's MY money!" She yelled. "We needed that to pay the renter!" I yelled back. We have to pay $150 a month to live on the land or they'll kick us out.

"Don't you DARE talk to me that way!" She roared, I knew it was to late, but I tried to duck at her oncoming fist. "Fuck!" I yelled, my right eye throbbing now, "if you're so worried you get a god damn job!" With that she stomped to her room. I looked at the trashed trailer and wondered how we got here.