I have not been to Ilsan for a long time, many things have changed. It became busier and buzzier. The population has grown bit by bit, but one thing hasn't change. The people. The citizens are one of the nicest people I have met. Their friendliness and affection make you feel at home.

Walking past a medium-sized eatery, I decided to pop in to have a quick dinner before grabbing some dessert after that.

"Why are you here?!" I heard a voice from my left, shouting at me which caused me to turn.

Author POV

"Why are you here?!" Yuna, who was catching her breath from a long day, shrieked in disgust upon seeing her worst enemy in front of her face.

What now?! Even during her home trip, she needs to get haunted by this bastard moron?! Where is the justice in this world!

"What are you doing here?!" Jungkook blurted out the same astonishment. "I am asking you that?! What! Are you stalking me now?" Yuna crossed her arms in front of her chest, refraining the man from entering the stall.

"Stalking you? Psh... you can keep your imagination to yourself, sweetheart. Who are you to make me stalk you? The president's daughter? Oh please. And I don't have to report to you every single schedule that I have, do I?" the man tugged his hands into his jeans' pockets, giving Yuna the provoking expression.

Yuna, on the other hand, was controlling her fists as she blew her bangs in frustration. "Fine. Do or go wherever and wherever you like. But you cannot enter this store. Go somewhere else! We do not welcome you here!" With her last pride, she pushed Jungkook further away from the entrance of the eatery.

"What rights to you have to refrain me? We? You own this eatery?" The male pats off the dust on his outerwear, where Yuna's hands came in contact with.

"My parents own this store, so you are not welcome." Yuna challenged, tapping her toes as she waited for Jungkook to leave.

Who says Jungkook is going to leave? The more this girl is challenging him, the more he wants to stay here. Jungkook never loses.

Yuna POV

"Yuna!" I could hear umma calling for me from behind, only to see her running towards me. "What are you doing here? We need your-" She paused for a moment, noticing that Jungkook was there in front of us too. "Oh, did you meet your friend here?" She questioned wiping both her hands on the apron to look more presentable.

"Aniya! Umma, he is not my friend! Let's go and not care about him." I am never ganna admit that he is my friend. I don't have such disgusting friend. "Yuna, don't be so disrespectful. If he is not your friend, he is also our customer. Come, please come in." Umma offered him warmly, pushing me aside. "Umma!"

How can she be like this? Is she nicer to a stranger than her own daughter?! AND SHE IS BEING NICE TO JEON JUNGKOOK?! No way!

"Just let Yuna know which dishes you would like to order." Settling him down on a table, umma left, eyeing me to serve with good attitude. How can I supposed to face him with a pleasant smile?!

"Thanks for making such a big fuss just now at your eatery's entrance." Jungkook teased while flipping through the menu, holding in his laugh. UMMA!! OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!

"Umma, do you know who he is? He is my greatest enemy do you know that? Why did you let him in?" I was complaining non-stop to both umma and appa while they were preparing his food as I set up the utensils on the serving tray. "No matter who he is, we should serve with professionalism." Appa explained, putting the boiling hot soup on the tray, ready for me to serve.