Chapter 12

A/N: OMG! Thank you for the support people, mostly to those who are reading it. And mainly to those who were commenting and even the other silent readers voting. And we reached it to top #813 romance genre PEOPLE! THANK YOU. I MEAN, REALLY I'M THANKFUL TO YOU. And because of that. I'm making this chapter, especially to those silent but watching people. I hope that maybe some other time, I can make you comment and vote. I don't want and will never force you though, because this can make me better.

and of course, This chapter is dedicated to fxxxxnatt.

-

-AND THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN SOME CURSING WORDS.

SORRY TO SAY THAT.

-

-

~Theodore's POV~

"Next time nalang, Thalia."

"Basta may next time ha?"

"Sure, No problem."

At umalis na ako.

If you are thinking na nasasaktan ako at ini-ignore ko si Lia, well you're half right and half wrong.

First of all, you're right because nasaktan ako nung sinabi niya ang 'oo' niya kay D? Umm dickhead? Basta ganun.

Secondly, you're wrong because I'm not completely ignoring Thalia.

Listen, alright?

I'm not that selfish to take away the happiness of Thalia. And I'm not weak because I'm not giving up so easily. If you're thinking that I will do everything just to separate them, well think twice because I'm not greedy as what I've said.

I understood that I love Thalia, and I accept that. I also accept the fact that Thalia loves another person, and I've known it since I met her. Her eyes speaks truth.

If something bad happens to Lia, I will not either think twice to snatch her away from that guy. It's just that the things were happening to fast, that I can't make my move to Zileane. And I'm honest about loving her. But I need to hide it for now. 

So, YEAH. I need to buy another inhaler reliever for Zileane. 

12:15 pm.

I still have time.

Blue?

Nah.

Red?

Neither.

Violet?

Nope.

Orange?

Not that.