Prolouge

"...Cinderella finally escaped. But the footman slipped and broke the glass slipper. The prince was depressed and then was enlightened when he saw that Cinderella had the other pair of the glass slipper. It perfectly fit her foot. She married the prince.

     And lived happily ever after..."

*sigh*

"Mommy, have you met your prince?" I asked, with eyes that sparkled curiosity filled with excitement.

"Yes darling, " My mother paused with a depressed face and suddenly changed into a happy smile.

"But where is he?"

"He is somewhere, breathing the same air like us, loving you and me."

"When will he go home, mommy?"

"Babalik din siya anak, sa tamang panahon. At sa panahong iyon, sana patawarin mo si Daddy ha? Mahal na mahal ka nun. You pinky promise to mommy, alright?"

"Mommy, I pinky promise to you po. Mahal na mahal kita mommy."

"Mahal na mahal din kita anak. Ikaw ang nagbigay ng lakas ng loob kay mommy. Ikaw ang pinakamahal ni mommy, tapos mahal na mahal ko din si daddy mo."

Malungkot ang mga mata ni Mommy kahit nakangiti siya.

"Darling, when you find yours. Be sure it is the one. The one who will make you smile. Make you laugh like nobody can. And if he ever hurts you, it must be really painful to you the same for him."

----

*krriiiiiing* *kriiiiiiiing* *kriii--*

"Hah. Still have the same dream as always. Well, I do miss you, Mother. Better get going."  I brushed my teeth, ate my food, talked to myself, washed the dishes, fixed my bed, and just did what a simple human being would do to live.

I did  the chores and went into my Mother's room and prayed for her, I bowed and kneeled.  I was asking her for guidance for this school year.

I'm Thalia Arielle Elandra, 14 and about to enter 3rd year of high school.

I hope that I'll be able to graduate and live happily-ever-after.

For I am the heroine of my story.

And that is my motto.

..........................................................

A/n

PiYt here, Please give me a moment here. 

I know I published 2 early other books here, and to those who had read it thank you for reading but I would love to start over and have this new book here. 

Eto na:

I, Pirate Ytanna, hereby declares that I will continue and finish this book as long as I have time and will further focus on finishing this at the moment.

Oath by this lovely author.

So umm like the others,

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, AND PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE.

KAPAG MAY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS PLEASE HELP ME FIX IT.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

AND eklabush! D KO NA MEMORIZE. Bago lang po ako. So ayan.

PHEW, ang weird kong author.

So aye aye, goodbye!

©PiYt