Chapter 9

~Theodore's POV~

"What the hell Theodore! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sige tawa ka pa ng tawa Drev.

"HA-HA-HA" sarkastiko kong tawa.

Kausap ko ngayon ang best friend ko pagkatapos kong umalis sa nabangga kong babae kanina.

Andito kami ngayon sa rooftop, at nag-uusap.

"Sige na ok ok. So you say that the girl you were talking about might be pregnant by you just knowing her name? Pfffft-"

Pigili na pigil sa pagtawa ang bestfriend ko.

"Tsk, yeah." pag-amin ko.

"Kanina, tawa ka ng tawa pagkakita ko sa'yo tapos ngayon pipigilan mo akong tumawa. Ano ka? Hypocrite?"

"Sige, sige pa!"

Naiirita na ako. Dapat di ko nalang sinabi.

Ako lang ang dapat tumawa at di siya. Tumawa na siya sa lahat ng pagtatawanan sa mundo, pero pag-tungkol kay Thalia, baka sasakalin ko to at makakalimutan ko na bestfriend ko siya.

"Bro naman, eh ano na?"

"I guess we'll meet again some other time."

"And what if you don't?"

"Then I'll find ways."

"Way to go man!"

"I'm going to my father, give my regards to tita Michelle and tito Drake."

Tito Drake and his wife tita Michelle are the parents of my beloved best friend Drev.

Well, sorry for the late introduction of myself.

I am Theodore Lacoste, son of the most productive business man here in the Philippines, Recton C. Lacoste with his wife- Petrona Ledesma-Lacoste. That's all for now, I guess.

I just replied him my 'see you again' and went out.

I just got the feeling that, Thalia will have a great share of role in my life.

------

After the business meetings my dad let me attend to,

I went back to school to finish my assignment, and that is my project because I was exempted and will be given special supervision for I have to attend business with my dad.

Of course I stayed late making it and it was already around 7 pm, before I heard a girl running.

Immediately, I found myself at the door-- curious of what was that about.

"7 o'clock naman ah, may iba pang tao dito?"

Hindi naman sa natatakot ako sa mga ghosts or monsters.

Pero, ano kasi eh. Ayoko pang mamatay.

It's too gayish, I guess. But I have to tell you I'm not scared of anything, except for losing something--maybe someone, or maybe the fact that I'm also scared of ghosts and scary stuffs.

So I brought my phone out, turned on the flashlight, and went to the direction I heard the running footsteps.

Dug

*yapak*

DAdug

*hakbang*

DAdugdug

*yapak*

DUGDUGDUGDUG--