(3) 𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ

Are we going to talk about this?^ I think we should talk about this 👀

Also, I want to thank DaydreamAintReal and BTSforlifeu2 for all comments last chapter, I love to see them 🤣

I recently posted my first taekook edit on Instagram, please check it out and tell me what you think 😊💜 @/armybfx

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"...five....six ..." Jungkook grunts as he performs yet another pushup. After he unpacked his bags and organized his belongings, Jungkook decided to workout, still having another hour to kill before practice.

He is now on his third set of ten, "...eight...nine-" the clicking of the door sounds and it swings open, revealing Jimin.

"...ten thousand fifty nine....ten thousand sixty- oh hey, Jimin," Jungkook turns to his roommate, acting all nonchalant and the older snorts, "ten thousand sixty? Yeah right," He rolls his eyes before kicking the door shut and tossing his bag onto his bed.

"What? That's light work for me." Jungkook shrugs, his lips stretching out into a crooked smile, "Gotta maintain these bad boys," He lays a kiss each of his biceps and Jimin snickers, "Am I supposed to be impressed?" He raises a brow before turning around to search the closet for a change of clothes.

"Yes." Jungkook smirks, before rolling over to lay on his side, head propped up on his hand, "...even if you won't admit it."

"Please," Jimin rolls his eyes before pulling his shirt off and Jungkook can't help but let his eyes wander down. His physique is definitely one to be admired. Jimin's body is so nicely proportioned and beautifully sculpted, Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't find him attractive. He's just not his type. Yoongi is certainly a lucky guy though.

"So what do you do to maintain those?" Jungkook can't seem to stop himself from asking.

Jimin peers down at his abdomen, "Nothing," he shrugs before pulling a hoodie over his bare chest.

Jungkook eyes him skeptically, "You don't work out...like at all?"

"Nope, just naturally sexy." Jimin sighs in his sing-song voice and Jungkook raises a brow, clearly unconvinced.

"That and I dance a lot, so it keeps me fit." Jimin admits, "I'm actually heading over to the dance studio now. You're free to come if you're not busy." He offers and Jungkook sits up, intrigued. He's been cooped up in their room all day, so going anywhere sounds immensely better than staying in here, "Sure."

°°°

The walk to the dance studio is more like a hike and by the time they get there, Jungkook is sweating. It still amazes him just how ginormous the school really is.