(35) 𝕥ꫝⅈ𝕣𝕥ꪗ-ᠻⅈꪜꫀ

This is actually one of my shorter chapters yet I struggled writing it for some reason 🤷🏾‍♀️

Enjoy ♡

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"You wanna tell me where we're going?"

"I already told you I can't. That would ruin the surprise."

"Well, if you tell me, I'll pretend to be surprised when I see it," Jungkook says.

"Not gonna happen."

"Jimin, please? We've been walking for an eternity."

"It's been five minutes. And you haven't shut up for a single one of them."

"Yeah, well any amount of time can feel like an eternity when you're blindfolded."

"We're almost there. Relax."

"Can you please just tell me where we're-"

"No."

Jungkook sighs. He's been trying to pry answers out of Jimin from the moment he was interrupted in the middle of his overwatch game, blindfolded, and dragged off like some kidnappee, but Jimin is a rock.

If only he wasn't blindfolded. No one is completely immune to his pleading gaze. He'd have a much better shot at bargaining then.

"You can remove your blindfold."

"Finally," Jungkook wastes no time as he pulls the silk scarf loose.

It takes time for his eyes to adjust to the change in lighting before he can see Taehyung. The older is leaning against his car with the widest grin spread across his face. Once again, Jungkook wastes no time. He runs up and wraps his arms around his boyfriend's neck, "Oh my god, you're back! I missed you so much!"

"Yeah? Then imagine how much I missed you." Taehyung presses his lips to Jungkook's temple.

Jungkook lifts his head from the crook of Taehyung's neck to steal a kiss. It doesn't last long because Jungkook can't stop grinning long enough to keep his lips puckered.

"I'm gonna go now. I can feel a cavity forming just by watching the two of you."

Taehyung laughs and pulls Jungkook to his side so they're joined at the hip. "He give you a hard time?" he cocks his head at his best friend.

"Ahh, nothing I couldn't handle," Jimin waves off. "Although, next time, I'm using a scarf for his mouth as well."

Taehyung smiles, "Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem. You two have fun!" Jimin winks at Taehyung, "drive safely!"

"Wait, we're driving? Driving where?" Jungkook questions, grasping onto any hint he can find from the way they exchange knowing looks.

"Are you ready for your surprise?"

"Wait, so this isn't the surprise?"

"Nope." Taehyung shakes his head as he turns to open the passenger door, "Get in."

Taehyung hops into the driver's seat and hands Jungkook an extra pair of sunglasses.

Jungkook buckles his seatbelt, takes the shades and puts them on, "Where are we going?"

"Carpe diem."

"Where?"

"It's not a place, silly. It's a state of mind. It means to stop worrying about the future and just live in the moment." Taehyung explains before turning up the volume on his radio. It's hooked up to his phone, on a playlist he took the liberty of adding all of his and Jungkook's favorite songs. Which admittedly is a lot of Troye Sivan and Harry Styles.