15

I ran downstairs to open the door, tripping over seeming like everything including my shoes, when I reached my door I saw taehyung about to walk up my stairs.

He gave me a hug as he did he pushed me towards the couch.

"So, jungkook I brought you something big and long like I promised"

"If it's your dick I don't want it, it's small" I tilted my head as he walked in

"Its not small I think it's a average size unlike your peanut" he laughed, I slammed the door shut making him flinch

"say my dick is a peanut and I'll kill you, and thats a promise" I crossed my arms raising an eyebrow " have anything to say sweetie?"

"No, yes I do- what did you just call me sweetie?"

"I like playing with you taehyung its funny seeing your reactions"

"And you look like an angry girlfriend that found out her boyfriend been cheating on her," the bitch smiled "but again, want to sit on the couch?"

" noooo I want to go to a cafe please~"

He sighed as he looked at me "I guess I can take you there"

"Ah ok let me put my shoes on"
I ran and put my shoes on as we both walked to the door I grabbed my keys and want to the cafe.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When we made it to the cafe I had gotten some chocolate milk and taehyung got coffee.

We been talking about things we like and dislike, his past relationships and things like that, ice notice I been staring at him for about five minutes.

"Jungkook you been staring at me for at least five minutes, pay attention to meee"

I got out of my daydream and shook my head "ah, sorry I was staring at something I want"

Taehyung took a sip of his tea and put it down "you are focusing so much on my face what is it? So you like me or no? Is there something on my face?"

"No" I tilted my head side ways and stirred my chocalate milk.

I should confess, I shouldnt I'll just weird him out.

"Lets go home now taehyung its getting late"

Why cant I confess

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hate me :)