Sector 7

˝Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendant of Archibald WitwickyAsked the big robot who was a leader in deep voice.

˝They know your name.˝ Mikaela whispered to Sam in awe.

˝Yeah.˝ Sam said in nervous tone.

˝My name is Optimus Prime.˝ Said the big robot who presented himself.

3RD PERSON POV

˝My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous organisms from the planet Cybertron.˝ Said the big robot who presented himself.

˝But you can call us Autobots for short.˝ Said the robot who was disguised as ambulance jeep.

˝Autobots.˝ Sam said to confirm the name.

˝Whats cracking, little bitches?˝ Said the the silver transformed Pontiac.

˝My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz.˝ Optimus Prime said as Sam and Mikaela looked to see Jazz make a back flip.

˝This looks like a cool place to kick it.˝ Jazz said as he laid down on an old car that was falling apart.

˝What is that? How did he learn to talk like that?˝ Sam asked.

˝We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web.˝ Optimus answered.

˝My weapons specialist, Ironhide.˝ Optimus said as Sam and Mikaela looked at the transformed GMC. Ironhide rolled with his weapons on his wrists.

˝You feeling lucky, punk?˝ Ironhide asked and Sam looked at Ironhide in fear.

˝Easy, Ironhide.˝ Optimus warned.

˝Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my cannons.˝ Ironhide said and Sam looked at Optimus in relief.

˝Our medical officer, Ratchet.˝ Optimus said as Ratchet sniffed the air.

˝The boy's pheromone level suggests he wants to mate with the female.˝ Ratchet said and Mikaela and Sam felt a little unpleasant.

˝You already know your guardian, Bumblebee.˝ Optimus said as the yellow Camaro started to show his boxing moves with playing a theme song.

˝Bumblebee, right?˝ Sam asked.

˝Check on the rep, Yep, second to none.˝ Bumblebee played over the radio.

˝So you're my guardian, huh?˝ Sam asked and Bumblebee nodded.

˝His vocal processors were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them.˝ Ratchet said as he used a red laser to fix and get Bumblebee to talk again.

˝Why are you here?˝ Mikaela asked them.

˝We are here looking for the All Spark. And we must find it before Megatron.˝ Optimus said.

˝Mega-what?˝ Sam asked. Optimus touched his forehead and showed a example how does the Cybertron looks like. There were cracks all over the ground and some parts were looking like the ground was falling apart.

˝Our planet was once a powerful empire, peaceful and just, until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the DecepticonsOptimus said as it showed how did looked they're planet.

˝All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars. ˝Optimus said as it showed what Megatron really looks like killing another robot.