Black out

˝Before time began, there was the Cube.˝

˝We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called Earth

˝But we were already too late.˝

LORA POV

QATAR - THE MIDDLE EAST (You are 17, 1 year after coming to the base)

PRESENT DAY

It was 5 of us in the team we were on a ride back to the base in the middle of the desert in Qatar.

˝Oh, God, five months of this. I can't wait to get a little taste of home. A mama's alligators étouffée Said Fig at once.

I was on my phone looking at the pictures of Gibbs and the team when they were doing pranks on McGee or sending me posters of how they miss me.

The moment he said those words I looked at him like he was crazy, like who would want to eat that. Disgusting.

˝You've been talking about barbecued 'gators and crickets for the past two weeks. I'm never going to your mama's house, Fig. I promise Epps spoke right next to me in disgust and bored of it, just like the rest of us.

˝But Bobby, Bobby, 'gators are known to have the most secculent meat Fig said back like it was the gold to him.

˝I understandEpps told him not to make him offended.

'Fig's  Spanish talk'

Epps also started to talk funny version, just much more stranger. ˝English, please. English.˝ Epps said annoyed.

˝I mean, how many times have we ... We don't speak Spanish. I told you that.˝ Lennox bumped in the conversation. There was a smirk on my face how the trio was fighting about talking Spanish.

˝Why you got to ruin it for me, man? That's my heritageFig defended himself.

'And again Fig's Spanish Talk'

˝Go with the Spanish. Whatever Lennox gave up.