The second arrest

˝Ronald Wickity?˝ The agent asked.

˝It's Witwicky. Who are you?˝ Ron asked.

˝We're the government. Sector Seven.˝ Said the agent holding up his badge.

3RD PERSON POV

˝Never heard of it.˝ Ron said.

˝Never will. Your son's the great-grandson of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not?˝ The agent asked.

˝It's Witwicky.˝ Ron corrected the agent.

˝May I enter the premises, sir?˝ The agent asked as he took a step and got into Ron's face.

˝Ron, there's guys all over the front yard.˝ Judy said as she still held the baseball bat and looked through the window.

˝What the heck is going on here?˝ Ron asked as two more agents walked through the front door.

˝Your son filed a stolen car report last night. We think it's involved in a national security matter.˝ The agent answered in cold tone.

˝They're ripping up my rose bushes!˝ Judy yelled.

˝National security?˝ Ron said.

˝That's right. National security.˝The agent said.

˝My God, Ron, they're everywhere. There's guys in suits all around the house! Look at this!˝ Judy yelled.

˝Could you stay off the grass?˝ Ron yelled at the agents who were in the backyard.

˝Get me a sample and some isotope readings.˝ The agent said as the agents were pulling the plants out of the ground and pots.

˝They're pulling bushes out of the ground! Good Lord! They've got to get their hands off my bush!˝ Judy yelled in angry tone with a bat in her hands.

˝Drop the bat, ma'am.˝ Said the agent stopping Judy.

˝Hey, hey, hey, that's my... ˝ Ron said.

˝I'm carrying a loaded weapon.˝ The agent finished and took the bat out of Judy's hands.

˝But you'd better get those guys out of my garden or I am gonna beat the crap out of them!˝ Judy threatened.

˝Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms? Aching joints? Fever?˝ The agent asked Judy pointing a light at her eyes.

˝No!˝ Judy said as Sam and Mikaela came to see what was happening.

˝What is this?˝ Sam asked as the agent tossed the bat to another agent.

˝How you doing. son? Is your name Sam?˝ The agent asked.

˝Yeah.˝ Sam said.

˝Well, I need you to come with us.˝ The agent said.

˝Whoa, way out of line.˝ Ron said as he and Judy stood between Sam and the agent.

˝Sir, I am asking politely. Back off.˝ The agent said.

˝You're not taking my son.˝ Ron said as Mojo started to bark.

˝Really? You gonna try to get rough with us?˝ The agent asked.

˝No, but I'm gonna call the cops because there's something fishy going on around here.˝ Ron said.