********************

"She still asleep?" Josiah asks

"Yeah." I reply looking down at Raven who's head landed on my lap while she slept.

"Ok, we need to stop for some gas." He says

"Alright." I reply

He puts his left blinker on then turns into the gas station and gets out and first walks into the little shop for some time. I look at the clock and notice he's been in there for ten minutes now. I gently lift Raven's head off my lap and slip out of the car. I shut it and lock it taking the keys in as I go. I enter the shop and the lights flicker.

"Josiah!" I call walking deeper into the store. Something crashes behind me and I spin around yanking out my gun and aiming with the flashlight yet nothing's there.

"Josiah!" I yell stepping over a broken shelf. Something appears in my parallel vision and I spin but still nothing is there.

"Eric?" I spin around and my flashlight lands on Raven.

"How'd you get out of the car?" I ask

"What?" She asks

"How'd you get out of the car? I locked it." I say dangling the keys.

"No you didn't." She says.

"No!" I turn around and something crashes.

"Josiah!?" I yell rushing into the back room. I see Josiah pushing up against the wall.

"Raven!" I yell and she rushes into the room.

"Help get him up." I say but Josiah shakes his head with wide eyes at something behind me. I spin around and see Raven standing there a spear through her chest. She gags and blood flies from her mouth then she falls forwards.

"Raven!" I yell rushing over to her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Her voice where's it- I look up and see a very pissed and tired Raven staring down at me.

"Raven?" I ask and look down at the Raven below me.

"Fuckin bitch knocked me out and stole my identity. Pissed you didn't know the damn difference between us." She spits and I shake my head.

"What?" I ask

"I woke up and you all were gone. The car door was locked but you two weren't around. I figured y'all came in here so I unlocked it from inside and got out of the car. The next thing I know my head became best friends with the god damn ground! I woke back up and saw her creep into the store. I saw ya'll talking but I was still messed up and couldn't get up right away. I heard a crash and pushed myself up and here I am." She huffs and I get up looking down at Raven and watching a demon take her place.

"A shape shifter?" I ask and Josiah nods walking over to us.

"Yeah who stole my body and face!" She yells and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"No bitch steals my identity." She scoffs crossing her arms and kicking the shapeshifter who is definitely dead by now.

"How'd you not know it wasn't me?" She asks

"She was a damn copy of you." I say and she rolls her eyes and I look over at Josiah.

"What happened to you?" I ask turning to face Josiah.

"Same thing was buying shit then was attacked and went unconscious." He says.

"How'd she find us?" I ask

"This is Shapeshifter's territory." Raven says from behind me.

"That means more will come." I say and she gives me a no shit look.

Damn isn't she just a pleasure....

"Let's go." I say and we all saunter out of the gas station with stolen drinks and food. Getting into the car Josiah starts it up again and we are off. Raven keeps her arms crossed and watches out the window.

"You ok?" I ask her and she nods but doesn't turn away from the window. I take this time to take in every sketch of her face. How beautiful it is! My eyes follow down to the middle of her stomach where her shirt cuts off then down her hip. I trail my eyes down her perfect and long legs in black jeans then I look back up. She looks over at me and scowls.

"What?" I ask

"Why don't you tell me what." She hisses motioning to herself. I go to reply but get cut off by Josiah-

"Raven you ok?" Josiah asks and I see her catch his eye in the mirror.

"Yes I'm fine." She says then turns even more in the seat so her back is to me.

Why is she in such a foul mood?...

"Ok...." Josiah replies and then I meet his unbelieving gaze in the mirror I nod and he sees it.

"I'm going back to sleep. This time wake me when y'all stop somewhere." She says but gives us no time to reply as she pulls a blanket over herself and leans against the door most definitely blocking us out.

*************************************