I tried ransoming some answers to Mr. Jeon but he only looked at the kid with contentment.

"Go on, what was it you want to tell, eomma?" Mr. Jeon said and I furrowed my brows. The kid clearly was ecstatic to even hear anyone ouy because he continue bawling his eyes out while pressing his face on my legs.

"I-I missed, eomma. Eomma~... carry Jimini, eomma."

The death glare I got from Mr. Jeon spoke for him. I never cared then if I was full of cluelessness so I picked the boy with his hands batted on the air. He hugged my neck the very moment he was in level. "I miss you... Eomma is so rude... eomma left Jimini for too long." The kid, Jimini, mumbled a little muffled with my skin.

"Now now," Mr. Jeon marched towards us, running his arm on my waist, and the other padded on Jimini's back. "Eomma has to rest, Jimin."

Jimin tightened his arms around me, "Nooo~Jimin will sleep with, eomma." He whined and Mr. Jeon clenched his jaws. I'm in the middle absolutely clueless.

"Jimin, be a good boy now."

There was something with the boy and the way he held onto me. Something told me I shouldn't let him go.... and there is evidently something that propelled me not to cross out Mr. Jeon's message. Even if he was speaking to Jimin, I know a hint of it was directed to me.

So slowly, I crouched below, just enough for Jimin's sole to flatten on the floor. "Can I see my baby's face?"

I was lurking in murky waters when I said that but Jimin leaned away so I guess it worked.

He's as adorable as a baby can get. "There he is." I swiped his tears away and using the hanky in my pocket to wipe his snot. "Jimini will be a good boy and let eomma and appa talk?"

Reluctantly, he nodded with a pout. I don't know what expression Mr. Jeon held but I hope it doesn't fall under disappointment.

"Don't worry, eomma will tuck you in bed, would Jimini like that?" I thread my fingers on his hair before he gasped, glassy eyes flashing on me.

"Really?! Eomma will?!"

"Yes. Eomma will." I smiled.

He gave me a hug before he ran and disappeared across a doorframe. I was sure I heard him giggling.

Mr. Jeon cleared his throat and handed me a piece of paper. "Read and internalize everything what's written on that paper." He said before turning around; hands tucked on his pocket.

I procured my bag and followed him in a flight of stairs, noting myself to memorize the way so I can go back to Jimin after we're done talking. Meanwhile, I read through the chunks of words.

The first order immediately gave me chills. Assuming that Mr. Jeon has any plans to discuss this further then I won't have to ask anymore questions.

"This is gonna be your's." He pushed the door ajar to see a standard bedroom. One bed, a nightstand with a lampshade, a walk-in closet, and a full-body mirror. I think the door on the corner is for the restroom.

I sighed in relief. Finally having a fortress of my own and not just a lanky and overused bed.

"That's Jimin's room," he points at the door parallel to mine, "and the other one is mine." He cleared his throat, "you can come and go anytime in Jimin's room but not on my room without my permission."

I nodded. It's not like I have intentions to go inside his room, much more with him. I'm fine with mine and Jimin's room. It made me feel comfortable with that thought rather than spending a minute inside Mr. Jeon's room.