Chapter Seven

Vincent looked for Will in the dorm corridors. He knew dinner was going to be soon, and he had to get Theresa. He wanted to be sure to show them the picture he had and see if they get into observatory.

Will was found in the commons room for the boys. He was studying. Vincent hurried over to him. "Oh hey there you are, Vincent!"

"I just had a meeting with the Heads. They just wanted to tell me they study Aspected," Vincent explained.

"Well I could have told you that. Seems kind of a waste of time."

Vincent looked around to see if anyone was watching them. No one paid them any mind. Vincent slid the page out of his satchel. "Look at this, but be careful not to let anyone else see it." He passed it to Will, who was now confused.

Will took the page and unfolded it. His eyes widened as he took time to examine the picture displayed before him. "Is this...an Aspected?" he almost shouted.

"Shh, not so loud!" Vincent hushed his friend. "But yes, it is. Apparently people can become Aspected."

"This isn't in any textbooks. No one else has mentioned this before. Why has no one mentioned this?" Will whispered.

Vincent shrugged. "I don't really understand it myself. I just know that my Zodiac might be able to save these people."

Will leaned back in his chair. He folded the page and passed it back to Vincent. "How do expect to figure that out?"

"I was hoping there would be some lead in the observatory. If the Zodiacs can grant us these powers, wouldn't they have some sort of sentience?"

Will scratched his head. "You do have a point. None of the books I've read say that they aren't sentient beings of some sort. But where would they be? Outer space? I doubt our powers let's us breath out there."

"I don't know if anyone would be willing to give us more information, so that's why my mind went to the alleged observatory."

Will nodded. "That's reasonable. Students aren't allowed up there though."

Before Vincent could reply, a loud chime echoed through the room. It was dinner time. "Perhaps we can get Theresa's opinions on the matter," he told Will.

The Cancer Signed agreed. He packed up his books and papers. He began to lead Vincent out of the commons. All the other students had already begun heading downstairs to the food hall.

The two boys didn't see Theresa on their way to the food hall, so they assumed she was already inside. They both got food and began to look for their new friend. The room was filled with all the students talking to their tables which made it harder for Vincent to concentrate on pinpointing a possible voice.

Will spotted Theresa near the center of the room. He waved at Vincent and beckoned for him to follow. Vincent moved through the crowds of people to the table where Theresa sat. She was talking with several other Signed about their first days.

"So you were the only Pisces in all your classes, Tanner?" Theresa asked a boy across from her.

The boy nodded. "Matthew can attest to it. Though luckily for him there were plenty of Leo." The other boy named Matthew chuckled a bit as he took a drink of his water.

Vincent decided to enter the conversation as he sat down beside Theresa. "Is there any importance to have more of your sign in your classes?"

The Signed at the table all looked at him. Theresa shot him a smile and the others a nod, as to indicate it was alright to talk to him. Will sat on the other side of Theresa giving her a cheesy grin.

The 14th Zodiacजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें