14. Dark places

Selena's POV

When I had gotten back to my apartment after the visiotrs hours were over I felt numb. I didnt even have the energy to turn the lights on. Everything was dark and I could hear the wind blow outside. Getting closer to my bed i let out a sigh before letting the tears flow out. I feel like everything was my fault and Im not enough. For justin or abel. Both cheated both hurt me i feel like im nothing. When i finally get into my bed i just cry until im numb. I cant sleep even tho i could barely hold my eyes open.

08:45 am
I read on the clock and yet i havent slept even a second. My body felt heavy and my eyes burned a little. I was tired yet I didnt wanna sleep nor get up. I'd decide I wouldnt go visit Justin today. Im the one that probably caused the Crash because I ran away from him which got him worried and made him get in the car. Im such an idiot. Whats the point of me even being alive i just hurt people or im just not enough for them i cant seem to please anyone. When I finally got out of bed I looked in the mirror and didnt even reconize the person standing infront of me. My hair was a mess, i got bags under my eyes and my self esteem dropped to -88. Who am i? After few minutes of looking at myself I get back into bed without bothering to get breakfast first even tho i was hungry. My mind was filled with darkness and sadness and my body filled with coldness for some reason. I dont know what triggered this but all of a sudden I just felt worthless and alone.

Justin's POV

When I woke up no one was there beside me no one was even in my room specially not the person I hoped would be there when I opened my eyes. She wasnt there to make my day or to get me through the day. But I figure she might be busy. My mom walks in the room and for a brief moment I hoped so badly that it was Selena walking into my room.

"How are you feeling honey?" Mom asks stroaking my hair back as she smiles a little. I could tell she was worried tho and hadnt slept in days even months... she looked so tired.

"Im okay but i can tell you arent" i said seeing her fake smile fade as she let out a sigh. She knew I knew her too well I could see through it.

"Im just worried thats all... anyway has Selena visited?" She asked and my mind goes right back to worrying about Selena like mom had switched the flip.

"No not today which is kinda weird do you think she'll come?" I asked hopefull and praying in my mind that she would. I wanna see her I wanna tell her how I feel about her how I want her to be mine again... or maybe just tell her that i miss her.

"Yeah im sure she will she's probably just running some errands" but i had a feeling she wasnt and she wasnt gonna come today i had a dark feeling in my stomach that something is wrong but I couldnt tell what..