21. Its always you

Selena's POV

Just after one word everything whent down south and we started fighting, shouting at each other everything we hated about our relationship and each other. This felt surreal. I couldnt stop thinking about the good times we had together and how we'd ever end up like this.

"I CANT DO THIS WITH YOU GET OUT" I shout, he was hitting my last nerve and I just wanted him gone now. I couldnt take anymore of this fighting and hatred.

"FINE BITCH" he shouts before slamming the door on his way out. Now I was left alone with my thoughts. My head was spinning of confusion and all I wanted right now was to call Justin and be in his arms. At this time he was the only thing I could think about, he always has been. I dont know what happened but suddenly my body took controul of itself and I went out to find Justin. I didnt wanna be alone and he's the only one I want to be by my side right now. This felt like a cliche movie where the girl realized her love and chases after the guy.

Justin's POV

I stop walking as I hear the sound of her voice shout my name. Turning around I see her running towards me with tears in her eyes. All i wanted to do was to run to her and hug her and without realizing it, i did.

"What happened?" I asked pulling back. I wipe her tears away as I see her look right into my eyes a smile forming at her lips.

"I said no, i dont want him because there is always someone else on my mind , i said no because he isnt the right guy, because theres someone else that i love and always will" she says which made me get my hopes up.

"You" is all she says before smashing her lips agains mine.

(A/n que the classic i love you music)

It felt like we were the only once in this world and we could do anything as long as we would stay together. I love her with all my heart...