12. Changes

Justin's POV

There she was, standing by the water watching as the sun sets. Her hair blows perfectly to the right and at the moment she looked so pure, so innocent and perfect. All i wanted to do was to hug her.

"Selena" i say seeing her slowly turn around a smile forming on her beautiful lips when she looks at me with those brown eyes of hers.

"You're too far away" she says and giggles making me smile. Everything felt like a fucking paradise I was ready to stay in forever.

"Make me" i dare her wanting to see what she would do to lure me in, tho she didnt have to do much she was simply to perfect to resist. But then she did something to prove me wrong, that there was something else she could do to make me come running.

She took her clothes of and stood there infront of me bare naked and beautiful. The sun shined on her body.

"Wow" is all i could choke up which made her laugh that fucking amazing laugh of hers. Its like music to my ears. All of a sudden i run towards her and in a moment i was standing right in front of her our body's close together yet not touching.

"I love you" i say as i press my lips softly on hers feeling her smile through it and kiss back but soon pulls away.

"WAKE UP!" She shouts randomly which gets me confused... whats going on?

"Please Justin wake up I need you I want you just wake up for me" she says echoing in my head then everything turned black and I was alone.... stuck and lonley.

"Justin please" i hear Selena's voice as she sops and i could somehow feel how sad she was... but i dont know why... where was i.? Why cant i move my body? Am i dreaming?
She kept begging but i couldnt answer, i couldnt let her know that i could hear her and it was frustrating.

Selena's POV

It hurt me so much to see him there with his eyes closed not moving at all. All i could was cry and scream out his name to try and wake him up but it wouldnt work and it broke my heart again.

"Justin please, if you can hear me please come back to me i promise things will change and im sorry this is all my fault if i just hadn't run away and just told you what was wrong you wouldnt be here" I say my voice almost breaking as I hold his cold hand. He was still in there tho I knew that much.

"I found my boyfriend cheated on me thats why i was so upset god this is all my fault. Im sorry" i finish and break into tears. I never should have just ran away from him like that. For a moment I only cried then I feel his fingers grab hold of my arm and i jump out of my chair.

"Justin?" I ask shocked seeing him move his fingers, his eyes flickering then slightly open. He was back he came back to me.

"JUSTIN" i shout way to loud before hugging him carefully, still crying.

"Selena ow" he says and i jump back. Right now there were only tears of happiness that he wasnt gone that he was here with me.

"I though i lost you" i said getting closer to his face but right before i could kiss him .... I wake up. It was only a dream and Justin was still in a coma.