3. Whats happening?

Selena's POV

Everything was white and bright when I woke up it was like I was waking up in heaven but when I got used to the bright light I realized I was in the hospital and the constant beeping i heard was my heart monitor.

"Selena oh my god do you know how lucky you are that we came over!" Theresa said making me turn my head to her. there they were both of my best friends standing next to me with worried expression on their faces.

"Why? Whats going on why am I in a hospital?" I ask kinda worried of what the answer is going to be. I dont even remember what had happened all i know is i blacked out and then i woke up here.

"Sel we found you blacked out in your apartment and you were shaking badly" Francia says my eyes widening. Whats happening? Am i going insane? So many unanswered questions were going through my head right now. And than the doctor walks in not looking happy but more like upset ... like he was about to deliver bad news and i am just hoping it wasn't for me.

"Selena Gomez right?" He asks in which i nod nervously feeling a little pain in my kidney and joint and i feel like i can barely even breath. Why am i feeling this pain? Is there something wrong with me? am i sick?

"How are you feeling?" He asks like he cares. I dont know if i should tell him i have pain or not even tho it wouldnt change anything im still gonna get bad news arent i ?

"Im alright I just have a little pain here" I say pointing at the place where I felt the pain... I dont know whats going on with me but I hope its nothing serious like deadly serious.

"Yeah thats the bad news ms. Gomez we did a x-ray scan on you and the results arent good" he says as i gulp... i can feel my barely heart raising beating faster and faster. Im getting nervous and Im panicking a little.

"What is it?" I choked out even tho Im pretty sure I didnt wanna know what it is.. what if im dying? Is this gonna be my last moment.... being heart broken?

"Well your parents should have told you sooner but you have a medical disease thats called Lupus.. have you heard of it?" He asks but I could barely speak I was in shock... I have a disease..... somehow Im still hoping its not deadly even tho i doubt it isnt.

"I don't understand what that is. What's lupus?" I asked even more worried now because i felt like i there was something stuck in my lungs and now i couldnt breath.

"Well lupus is an autoimmune disease – in which your immune system attacks healthy cells by mistake – that can potentially damage many parts of the body. There is no known cure for lupus, though effective treatments are available." He describes but it still doesnt answer one question.... is it deadly ?

Justin's POV

I don't get it why dont I wanna eat or sleep or even breath. I feel pain everywhere and I dont want that torture. Before I could even think about solution Aflredo aka Fredo rushes into my room.

"Ehm Justin I kinda have news" he says in a way like he was nervous and scared that I would be even more hurt than I already was but i doubt it could be any worse.

"About what?" I ask annoyed I honestly just want to be alone in bed all day and do nothing but watch tv or play video games.

"Selena" he says catching my attention right away. I look at him and now I see a worried expression on his face .... why did he look scared and nervous ... what the fuck is happening.

"Is she ok?" Is the first question i ask ... for the love of god thats a stupid question of course she's probably not ok we broke up.

"No actually she's in the hospital dude she has lupus" he says and right away i start looking for information about it ... i swear to god if its fatal I'll break completely.

"Justin dude just take a plane out there and go see her if you're so worried" Fredo says but I ignore him while I continue reading about Lupus and luckily and thank god for this its not fatal so she isnt gonna die....

"I dont think she wants to see me she even said that when she broke up with me she doesnt wanna see me man" I say breathing deeply trying not to look week in front of my best friend.

"This is a different situation tho she's in a hospital im pretty sure she'd appreciate that" he says but I cant see why thats a good idea I just know she will kick me out and then the trip would be useless... I would only hurt her even more and I dont want that. I might regret this but I think this is the best thing for her... me being there will only make her suffer more than she 's already suffering.