23

I went to Shuri to learn almost everyday, she was always in her lab.

So I wandered down to the classroom one day a few months later, but Shuri wasn't there. She said she'd be here?

I waited for almost thirty minutes before I wandered out to find Steve, maybe he knew where she'd gone.

I found Steve and Bucky heading to the medical rooms, talking in hushed tones.

"Steve?" I asked as I tugged on the hem of his shirt.

Bucky and Steve's focus both snapped onto me, "Come with us," Bucky said as he moved over, putting me inbetween the two.

Bucky put his arm around my shoulders, guiding me. "Dot, I have something to tell you," Bucky started as he pulled me into an unoccupied room.

"I'm going back into cyro, it's," Bucky sighed, he didn't seem to be able to explain. "I'll be frozen," he came up with after a few fustrated noises.

I tilted my head, he was going into 'cyro' to be cold?

"He means that he'll be frozen, he won't be able to talk or move. It's like he's sleeping, but he won't wake up for a while," Steve filled in after noticing my confusion.

"Why?" I sounded as confused as I felt.

Bucky sighed, "Because I'm dangerous, I'll only be in cyro until somebody can figure out how to get rid of my trigger words," he assured me.

"When will you go?" it had to be at least a month or something right?

"Tomorrow," was all he told me.

"How long will you be?" there was silence for a few more moments until Bucky sighed again, "I don't know yet,".
.
.
.
Steve and I decided to spend the entire day with Bucky.

There wasn't much to do, but we did what we could to spend time with him.

We went into the main room and decided to watch some TV.

"Where's everyone else?" Bucky asked after two episodes of a show called 'Nailed It'.

Steve looked away from the TV, "Wanda, Clint, and Scott left yesterday," Steve informed.

I frowned, "When did they decide they were leaving?" Bucky asked, seeming to share my thoughts.

"Scott wanted to get back to his kid; Wanda and Clint went back home to go see Clint's kids. I don't think they wanted to use up T'Challa's hospitality,".

I flattened my ears a bit, they didn't even tell me bye...

"Oh," was all Bucky said.

We went back to quietly watching 'Nailed It' after that.