11

I woke up as a sharp pain filled my nose as Wanda's arm hit me in the face.

I gave a startled noise and sat up, I was confused.

She was still asleep... Why did she-? Ooohhh, Steve got like this sometimes. He called it a 'nightmare' I think, was Wanda having one of those?

Blood trickled from my nose and onto the blanket as I sat on my knees and started to gently shake her.

She gave a loud cry and her magic exploded from her, sending me flying into a wall.

I shook off the dust from the wall when the door was flung open revealing Clint, who ran over to Wanda and took her in his arms.

Steve darted in the room a second later, almost bowling me over when I'd stood up again.

"What happened?" Steve snapped at me, causing me to flatten my ears.

My head hurt, "Steve she just had a nightmare," Clint told him as Wanda started to wake up.

She burst into sobs when she did, Steve went over to make sure she was okay.

Meanwhile, I stumbled out of the room and wandered the hallway, pinching my nose, which still gushed blood.
.
.
.
A door opened in the hallway, Sam's head poked out of it. "Dot what are you doing? It's three in the morning," he whisper yelled at me.

I turned around, he frowned when he saw my hand pinching my nose.

"What happened?" he questioned, stepping out of his room.

"Wanda hit me," I told him, before quickly adding, "It was an accident,". 

Sam put a hand on my back, "Let's get you cleaned up," he told me quietly, guiding me into the room he came out of.

He turned on the light and closed the door when we entered, "Come on, bathroom's over here," he told me in a normal toned voice, gesturing to a closed door.

I followed him to the bathroom, where he sat me on the toilet and opened the cabinet below the sink and started to dig for supplies.

He ripped a piece of toliet paper and told me to shove it in my nose, I did what he said.

He brushed off the top of my head, "What's all this white stuff?" he asked as the powder floated around the air.

I shrugged, "Probably the wall," I told him in an innocent tone.

His facial reaction was funny.